In my hood

"So you mean to tell me we've been in the Bahamas this whole time?" Tessa asked and I smirked "Yea but I wanted everything to be just right you know." I said walking back into the room from the balcony.

"I'm backkkk." Dain said and I smirked then he looked at everyone "Oh their awake now finally!" "Everyone this is Dain, Dain this is Tessa my sister, Kilex her husband and Anissa my fiance." I said and he smiled "Hello everyone I am Dain Lovely's everything." He said and Tessa, Kilex, and Anissa looked at me.

"What I come here often to escape reality and I kinda keep it a secret from everyone. If you want stories Dain and Koba will tell you in the morning when we go snorkeling." I said and Dain smirked as he left. "This is crazy and why here?" Kilex asked and I smirked.

"I'm an Island girl and my great great great great grandfather Levi was born in Nassau Bahamas. So I've been coming here my whole life." I said smiling as I laid down on the bed.

"Island girl? You're from the St.Louis, Missouri." Kilex said and I smirked, "I would explain how I'm from both but I rather show you." I said then I sat up crossed my leg inhaled and half of my house in St.Louis was connected to my house here in the Bahamas. Kilex and Tessa were In St.Louis and while Anissa was in the Bahamas.

"I am the center so two places at once is easy for me." I said and they looked at me "I knew that trick coming out the womb." I said then Kilex smirked as everything went back to normal.

"Island Gyal it is." Kilex said then we laughed. "I'm going to go to my room and get some rest goodnight everyone sees you in the morning." I said as I left the guest room.

I walked into my room got naked and went to get into the shower. "Lovely play my Lovely playlist." I said then "3 way" by Teyana Taylor came on. I began washing up and singing in my vocal range. Two minutes later boobs were on my back and lips on my neck. "You never cease to amaze me." Anissa said and I smirked.

"I know what you really wanna say and no Dain and I didn't have relations. He's just a really dope person who does everything for me that's not sexual." I said and she kissed my shoulder. "Just was wondering that's all." She said then I smirked, "Now Koba on the other hand." I said then I laughed cause I was playing.

"Stop playing with me Lovely and how about we get outta here?" She said and I nodded as I turned the shower off and let her lead me out the bathroom.

2:00 Am

I use the quantum splicer on myself and sent Saint Lovely to Tessa and Kelix room. Then I turned my "WAKE UPPP" playlist on and made sure the music was on blast as I jumped on the beds. "WAKE UPPPPP!!" I yelled as I flew/ vamp speed around the room. They looked over at the digital clock on the wall then they looked at me.

"It's two o'clock in the morning please get out." Tessa and Kelix asked annoyed with me "Bae we just feel asleep stop this madness." Anissa said and I smirked as Atomic dog came on then I moonwalked in thin air.

"It's adventure time!" I said and they looked at me they were ready to fight.

"Not right now catch me in five hours." Kelix said and I smiled as Tessa got up. "She ain't gone leave us alone till we get up and she'll even climb into your dreams." Tessa said and I giggled "GET DRESSED! I'm about to make breakfast." I said smiling as I left the room.

Moments later

Moments later everyone was dressed and feed for the day. I texted Dain to bring the car around and once we were all in the car he drove to our secret location. After Dain parked we made it we walked down the pathway then Koba waving at us waiting. Once we made it to them we hugged and they introduced themselves.

"Now it's time to go and meet my other friends." I said walking on to the boat and everyone followed. Eventually, we were in our secret spot and I was swimming with turtles and all kind of animals. I looked over and Anissa was smiling. I was happy I could enjoy this time with her and still be normal cause I knew how to control my powers.

"Koba and I wanna see your new trick." Dain said and I smirked, "Ma told us so don't ask how we know." Koba said and I glared at him. "Shut up shark boy." I said then Tessa, Kilex, and Anissa looked at us confused. I transformed into a siren and Koba transformed into a shark. We looked at each other then I smirked "Beast to beauty." I said as I transformed into a mermaid.

"Yoooo!" Dain said and I winked "RACE!?" Dain asked and I nodded then Koba and Myself raced from one end to the other and I won. After we had fun in the water we went back to the house. "Koba is my great cousin on Levi side and Dain is his best friend." I said as we sat down smiling.