Teacher's pet

Moments Later

"The girls miss you even the ones I showed the video too. They wanna know when are you coming back to tell more stories." Anissa said wrapped up in my arms and I smiled. "Well I miss them too but I'm not coming back until their teacher to tell me her biggest secret."

She looked back at me and glared as she pushed me back onto the bed climbing on top of me then she hovered. "Well, are you going to tell me yours?" I wanted to giggle so bad and she could tell but I stopped myself. Anissa moved from hovering over me and I sat up.

"Are you ok?" She asked as she looked concern "Yea, kinda it's just the very thing that made me different and got me through my rough days is the very thing I can't use anymore. I never saw myself as beautiful when I was younger and that giggle, my laugh, my sex appeal is gone. I hated everything about myself I wanted to be a boy so bad but once I figured out how to command a room with my giggle and laugh the sex appeal came naturally. Now that part of me is gone."

my voice got shaky as tears rolled down my face, I quickly wiped them and looked away. Anissa gently grabbed my chin and made me look at her. "I'm still here and to me your the same Lovely that you were before I heard your giggle. Actually your more attractive when you're vulnerable." she kissed me and smiled

"Thanks maybe I'm just over thinking and it will all be ok but when I paralyzed your mom and sister that brought pain to me. I never know what else will emerge and it's scary, it's like I'm trapped in a never-ending curse and the older I get the more it evolves. What's next I won't be able to speak or touch anyone it's just too much at times."

"It can't be that bad. Jen used to think the same thing when she first got her powers." Anissa said and I stood up I turned towards the window and inhaled as my vampirism emerged. My fangs came out and one eye turned pink as the other one turned black.

"I'm going to turn around and when I do promise me you won't scream or run." she didn't say anything then she agreed. I slowly turned around and she looked at me scared she blinked and scooted back on the bed.

"I told you I'm cursed and the way you're looking at me tells me it's that bad." She slowly got up out the bed walking towards me and I stepped back one. She stuck her hand out for my face and once she finally touched it I looked down.

"This is why I wear the grillz and why I keep my glasses on." she lifted my head and kissed my cheek. "I wanna know you as a person, so tell me the story." I exhaled and hide my vampirism as I sat down to tell her the story going all the way back to 1703. I told her everything I knew and that was everything my ancestor knew. We sat and talked in her room for so long that the sun was rising again.

"So you actually know where your family comes from and who you all are that's amazing and rare. Not a curse but true power, the power that no white man can take away from you. My only question is why didn't they do more for us as a people during slavery?" She asked not trying to sound rude and I grabbed her hand.

"My great great great great grandmother Narissa told me even with powers although they were ten steps ahead, the white man cheated and got 20. It was a constant fight that took the attention offa slavery and onto metahuman powers. So they had the fight another fight while slavery went on. they tried to help the best they could but their hands were tied."

Anissa looked at me and just laid her head on my shoulder. "Your what true power looks like and you're the purest form of Love. I was told power makes you evil but now I think, power only brings the truest form of someone's deepest desire." she said and I agreed.

"I was told power can't go unchecked or it will amplify and wreak havoc but your family has lived with power and the world still spin. You live with unknown power and your just as normal and sweet as a butterfly." I smiled and held her.

"I'm gonna ask uncle Gambi can he help you get your giggle back without controlling people on accident." she said and my heart fluttered "Really you would do that for me?" she looked at me and smiled "Yes but will you come to visit the girls again?"

"Bright and early Monday morning!" I said with a smirk on my face.