Lightning Speed

Wednesday

"Look I think we're moving a little too fast." We Both said at the same time. We looked at each other shocked then looked down. "What's the real reason? Is Andy back or maybe you wanna go talk to that Alex chick?" She said and I looked at her "What?! Yo you tripping, I just feel like we moving a little too fast."

She looked at me then rolled her eyes. "What made you say that?" She said and I looked at her "The same thing that made you say it. Why are you mad it's not like you told me everything about you, I told you my whole history. Plus Thunder and Saint Lovely is being talked about everywhere, instead of missing kids and world crisis!" She glared at me and I spoke again

"I think I'ma leave and maybe it's best if we keep it this way." "You're great at getting in the last word. I see why Andy and everyone else left you, you share without sharing. You let people into your world then you slam the gates once they get too close." Anissa said and I speed out her room. She stumped the floor and I fell as she walked out of her room looking at me.

"Your not the only one with abilities remember. Your not the only special one who always gets hurt. You're not alone in this!"

"Says the person who made me fall to hurt myself. You're really good at pushing people away too. An I know but I can't be with you, not now." Jen and Mrs. Pierce ran up the stairs "What's going on?" They said and I looked at them "The superhero Thunder can't hold it together. I hope she stops before the foundation cracks."

I said walking down the stairs and at that moment Anissa ran to the top of the stairs and did her thunderclap. It caused me to stumble down the steps hitting my head on the wall then I looked up at her.

"ANISSA STOP!" Her mother said and I channeled my giggle and forced it in her direction. They looked at me and Nissa sat down. " When I leave she'll snap outta it and she might just realize she hurt someone who likes and maybe even loved her." Jennifer looked at me sad " The only reason I'm not leaving town is because I made a promise to this city but I can't be around her." I said leaving

At The Airbnb

I walked into the Airbnb with comfort food and Tessa ran to me. "I know you're sad. Jen called but we have to take the food with us the cars are packed." She said and I looked at her "Where are we going?" "Marks House." I looked at her "He's outta town, so we have the mansion to ourselves. I fake smiled then we left.