Date Night

June 2019

Tonight is the night, we're going to take this relationship to the next level. She's on her way back in town and I'm at her newly built house. How they built it this fast I don't know but it's beautiful just like her. Jen and dad are going to protect the city and I'm going to enjoy myself.

I can't believe it will be a year next month on the 15. It feels like just yesterday when we meet. I was out the shower and putting on my body oil as I looked at everything. The house notified me that someone was on the premises and I put on my lingerie.

I grabbed my robe and put on my heels then I walked downstairs. She just had made it to the door and we looked at each other then I opened the door. She walked in with a bag and her lingerie on as she sat it down I smirked. Larien walked up to me then I looked at her as she brushed my hair behind my ear with her hand. "You look beautiful as always." Larien said and I smiled

"You came prepared like always." I said looking at her "Lovely play my Lovely playlist." Larien's giggle sounded throughout the house then a song played. I looked at her then I smirked "That's dope, I guess when you have money you can do anything." I said "Almost." she responded then she took her heels off and I did the same.

She walked up the stairs like she lived in this house for years; I smirked and followed kinda feeling alone. I could tell she noticed cause she turned around on one of the stairs and held out her hand for me. "I take it you were in my head again?" I said and she slightly nodded.

Once we reached the top of the stairs she kissed me. We began making out as we walked to her room. Both of us taking each other's robe off then Larien pulled away, I looked at her confused and that's when I looked down and I was floating off the ground.

My floating body followed her into the room and she placed me on the bed. Once she was on top of me we started back kissing. Larien made her way to my neck then slowly to my boobs.

Lariens P.O.V

I kissed my way down to her vagina as she looked at me. I wanted to move slow but I could tell she was getting a little impatient. I slowly licked her inner thigh teasing her like the tease I was. She began to remove her panties and I giggled stopping her. "I'm in control, not you" I said smirking

She laid there paralyzed and I enjoyed the tease some more. Then I giggled allowing her freewill back as I took her panties off. Anissa's legs were spread open and i was enjoying myself. Her moans were a euphoric sound to my ear and I was wet as ever. After a few more times of me making Nissa cum, she flipped me over.

Two minutes later

"See you're too use to being in control but during my turn, you have no power." Anissa said to me and I hated the fact that she was right. I tried so hard not to but my hand tried to stop her from snatching my soul. She grabbed my hands and held them together. I was laid back with my back arched. when I noticed everything was floating in the air including us.

My telekinesis powers were kicking in and I couldn't control it. I was moaning for her to stop and it echoed throughout the house. She began to tease me the same way I did her and I was over it. Nissa was enjoying it too cause she began to mock me.

Once I came she licked it up then looked at me. "They said you couldn't bring a housewarming gift before the party." she said as she kissed me and I laid there drained. Between her and my powers, I couldn't move a muscle.

Anissa's P.O.V

I laid next to her and her body slowly slid close to mine. I wrapped my arms around her and she smiled. "Is this what our life would be like?" Larien asked and I thought about my answer before saying it "Yea that's what I thought too." She said answering my thought.

"How do you have all these power?" I asked looking at her confused and amazed. " Tessa and I call it the Lucy syndrome. Which means that eventuality I'll disappear." Larien said and I looked sad "Tessa doesn't agree though and neither does my ancestors for some weird reason." she said and I smiled with a relief of joy.

"Maybe you're the defiance of science we need." I said and she smiled then she spoke "If it keeps me with you I'll defy all odds." I kissed her forehead and we laid there as stars slowly appeared on the ceiling. We slowly fell asleep with not a care in the world.