What I Kiss?

Lovely's P.O.V

Everyone began walking into the ballroom and I had to admit we have a beautiful group of intelligent superheroes. I stood there smiling as everyone began grabbing their champagne glasses. "Stay right there for a moment I want to take this in."

I said and everyone did as told while laughing then they smiled. I walked in front of them and turned around. "Group picture." I said then everyone posed and we took some pictures then we walked to our seats.

"Baby this is beautiful." Anissa said and I kissed her "Thank you I try." I said then Cisco spoke "Get a room." he said, "Don't listen to him some of us wouldn't mind watching." Sara said and I chuckled. "Am I the only one who wants to see Lovel-" Before she could finish some of the team agreed and all I could do was laugh.

Anissa's P.O.V

"Look I know we didn't win today but you all did get us back from the mind control. So we deserve this dinner party and a night to celebrate the little things!" Lovely said then we smiled and cheered. "I just wanna thank Lovely for bringing us together for this night and making use enjoy the little moments." Felicity said then she continued "Cause most times we mope about the things we can't control and we blame ourselves but this is a celebration." everyone nodded and smiled.

"Time to enjoy ourselves family cause as long as we are together no one can take us down." Lovely said, "Stronger together." Oliver said and we toast then I walked up to Larien. "Baby, can I speak to you outside?" I asked Lovely and she nodded. She gently grabbed my hand and led me outside. "Wasp baby?" She asked turning my way and I looked at her.

Lovely P.O.V

"You know when you asked me did Kinky boot kiss me and I said no." Anissa said looking at me a little sad "Yea you said she tried but you thunder clapped her." I responded then she spoke "I lied." she said looking at the ground then at me.

"I think I'ma need google to translate what I just heard cause I have to be tripping." I said looking at Anissa a little upset. "You mean to tell me you sat there and got angry at your dad with me about being kissed and this whole time you were kissed too?" Anissa looked down and nodded her head in shame.

"I was trying to figure out how she knew our mission and everything we talked about but it was you. You was the reason she knew EVERYTHING!! She had control and the upper hand because of you. you played like she was just superior to us!?!" I said in a loud voice.

"An to think you was trying to say you couldn't trust Alex with me but this whole time I couldn't trust you!" I said walking back into the dinner party. I just couldn't believe that she would lie about something like that.

Anissa P.O.V

I kept it from her because I messed up, how can you not be perfect around someone that's so perfect. Her ancestors stayed to help her become powerful to save her city. She's an activist who gives the homeless her mansions to get back on their feet. The women I love is Love, so how could I tell her I messed up? An I know I messed up but I don't want her to stay mad at me for too long.

I miss when we didn't argue it was the best time of my life. She makes me feel safe and at home when I'm with her. Larien makes me want to become a better person, she is godly like even when she says she isn't.  I was sitting down when Iris and Felicity came and sat on both sides of me.

"We kinda heard what happened and you have to fight." Iris said and I looked at her "No matter how hard it gets you have to fight. The kinda jobs we have we need someone to fight for cause that's what keeps our hope alive." Felicity said then they stood up kissed my cheeks and walked away.

A week later

We would've stayed in Saint Louis but Kinky boot decided she wanted to visit Freeland. So all of Lovely's friends and my family came down here to finish the fight. Larien house is big enough to hold her friends. Although we're on the outs she made my family come to her house too. There's strength in numbers. She said and I believe her cause she had the knowledge and wisdom backing her up.

I just hope that now everyone is together and the team is on the same page. I'm mean we really need to stop Kinky boot once and for all!