They dont care!!

October 1st

Anissa and I were walking back up the hill to my house "I told you this was a good idea." Anissa said smiling at me and I looked at her in agreement.  A cop car drove pass us and we keep walking and talking. They turned around with the sirens on and pulled up In front of us almost hitting up.

"What she fuck!?!" Anissa said and I looked at them "Excuse you." I said then  we continued walking when they got out the car yelling. "WHAT YALL DOING OVER HERE?!?" One officer yelled " I live over here." I said stopping while looking back then we started back walking. "YOU BLACK BITCHES DONT LIVE OVER HERE!" The other Officer said " YALL AINT GOT THIS KINDA MONEY!" The first officer said.

"What did y'all just say?" We asked stopping in our tracks looking at them. "YOU NIGGERS HEARD US." They both said and we stood there looking at them trying to stay calm. I looked around and saw people looking out their windows recording.

"FREEZE!! PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!" The first officer yelled with his gun out pointed at us and Anissa and I looked at each other. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND ON THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD!" They yelled and I did as told "What do y'all want with us?" Anissa said looking at them mad.

"GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES WITH YOUR HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD! I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF!" He yelled while getting closer and I looked at Anissa "Baby get down." I said and she did as told. "What are y'all doing over here." The caucasian police officer asked again this time looking at me.

"Sir I own that house at the top of the hill." I said looking in my house direction and they laughed. As they were looking at my house i handed Anissa a pill and she took it. "A lil pretty thing like you own that?where's your husband? You got you a white man huh? A nigger with a white man wow!" He said arrogantly and I looked up at him. " I don't have a man. My girlfriend and I just went for a nightly run and decided to walk home." I said

"An why y'all keep calling us niggers?" We asked looking at them upset and calmly.

"Oh you some homo's?" He asked with an angered look on his face putting us in hand cuffs. "Sir What are you cuffing us for?" Anissa asked "Yea we did nothing wrong!" I said and they tightened the cuffs "OUCH THAT HURTS!!" We said at the same time "Stop moving!" They said "We're not moving"

The house lights in the Neighborhood began to come on. "Stop resisting arrest!" They pushed our faces on the concrete and everyone ran outside. "Get off them!! Lovely are you ok!?!?" Jani asked "Ma'am get back these two criminals are resisting arrest!!" We were screaming in pain when other people started recording on their phones!

"Sir we did nothing wrong!" Anissa said "Officer they are both our neighbors they live in that house on the hill!" Mark said and the officers blew them off. "Anissa I will call your father for you!" Alex said "Larien I'll tell Tessa what happened!" Jani said and the cops put their knees on our backs as we screamed in pain.

"I'M GONE HAVE YO ASS AND YO BADGE PUSSY ASS PIG!!" I yelled with the little breath I had and they picked us up and threw us in the back of the same squad car. Anissa and I had tears in our eyes as she laid her head on my shoulder. "An your mom just called me a good influence. Your dad is going to kill me." I said and she kissed me "It's not your fault baby."

An Hour Later

Tessa P.O.V

"WHERE IS LARIEN LEDARDA AND  ANISSA PIERCE! I ALSO WANT THE ARRESTING OFFICER!!"  I yelled walking into the station with Lariens lawyer Barry Kline. "Tessa calm down." Barry said and I took a deep breath.

"Excuse me I'm here to pick up Anissa Pierce and Larien Ledarda." Barry said and they nodded "Hold on one second let me look at their files." After a couple minutes she told us they both were in the Interrogation room. As Barry walked to the back Mr. and Mrs. Pierce came marching in.

"Hello Pierce family their lawyer is in the back, he should be out with them soon." I said and ten minutes later they were walking out. "Expect to see our names everyyyy whereeee. We are going to hunt you foreverrr!" Anissa said then Mr. and Mrs. pierce hugged her and I hugged Larien. We looked at their faces which were still bruised.

"Family lets go to the car." Barry said and we followed behind him to the black suv then we all got in and he left. "How did this happen?" Mr. Pierce said looking at Larien. "Dad it's not her fault we were walking home-" Before Anissa could finish Mr. Pierce interrupted her " I'm not talking about the arrest we seen the videos. I'm talking about the bruses on your body there not healing." He said looking at us 

"It's a anti-healing pill for when Lovely smith gets hurt in the publics eyes. It doesn't effect your power or anything it just makes your healing process slow down so no one ask questions." I said and he looked at me and Mrs. Pierce smiled and nodded. "I would really love to pick your brain on another day Tessa but only if you don't mind." Mrs. Pierce said and I smiled " I really wish I could take full credit for this invention but it's more Lariens than mine. She taught me everything I know."

She looked at Lovely and smiled like how a mother does when she's proud of her daughter. "Were all going to stay at Lariens house tonight just for family sake. No one should be alone tonight." I said and everyone agreed. "Martin can you take us to get Jen then to Lovely's house?" I said on the car phone.