⚡️Lighting shock⚡️

Sunday Morning

There was a knock at Anissa's door, and we both looked at it. She sat up, "Come in." She said, and we waited as the door swung open and it was Jen. "Your still here?" She asked smirking and I smiled while nodding my heads. "Yes, Jen she's still here, wassup?" Anissa said "They said get ready for church. Should I tell them Saint Lovely will be going too? Your name rings church bells." She said as she giggled

"Are you a church girl?" Anissa asked looking at me "Since the womb." I said, "Then we have it, folks, SAINT LOVELY IS GOING TO CHURCH." She said in her pastor voice and we smiled as she left. " I have clothes in the car I'll be. Right back." I said zooming out then back into Anissa room.

"I don't think I'll be able to get over that." Moments later Mr. Pierce was walking towards the room. The lights went off and all you could see and hear was him making lighting bolts. He walked into the room and looked at us with bolts of lightning in his hand. I looked at him and he looked at me. "Breakfast is ready." He said as the lightning disappeared and the lights cut back on then he smiled opening the door wider.

"Thanks, dad!" She said as he walked away. "I'm sorry about that." She said and I laughed sending an echo through the house. Once we heard it I covered my mouth and we looked at each other. "I guess you're my mother and Uncle Gambi's newest project." Anissa said and I shook my head. We got dressed and went downstairs.

"Good Morning girls." Mrs. Pierce said smiling at me "Good Morning." We said and Anissa kissed her mom's cheek. "Ma I was thinking you and Uncle Gambi could try and see what's causing Lovely's Laugh and Giggle to act strangely." "What do you mean Anissa?" everyone looked at her then me, "I think it's better if I show you." I said and Jen looks at me

"How many tickles does it take to make an Octopus laugh?" Jen asked and I looked at her confused and "I don't know. How many?" she said and everyone shook their heads no like somehow they already have heard it before. "Ten-tickles!" I laughed unwillingly and it echoed causing everyone to cover their ears except Mr. Pierce. I covered my mouth "I'm sooo sorry it didn't do that this morning."

"That was you earlier?" Mrs. Pierce asked and I nodded my head then I looked over at Mr. Pierce and he was just standing there like a statue. "Mr. Pierce are you ok?" He looked at me and smiled at me like I was Mrs. Pierce "Jen, I need you to crack another joke!" I said quickly "What do sea monsters eat?" I looked at her as he walked closer "Fish and ships."

I began to laugh and he stopped "I'm sorry I think I need to leave." as I began to get up everyone stopped me. "NO STOP!! we want to help you." They said

At Church

"If there are any newcomers can you please stand up." The pastor said and once I stood I heard mumbling and a couple gasp. I was the only one standing up and everyone began to clap. "Well I know we all didn't think we'd have a celebrity in the church today." The pastor said and I sat down smiling.

"Yea I know a little something about Lovely Smith, some would call her music the devil's music but she gets people to god so I call it a reverse-psychology. See even though  Lovely Smith is a celebrity she still knows who the biggest A-lister is. GOD!" The pastor said and Jen looked at me I smiled and she smiled back. "She knows no matter how big you get you still have one person you need to stay consistent with and that's our theme for today Consistency!"

"See can I get a little deep Lovely ?" He asked and I nodded my head "See people be consistent with work and consistent with their spouses but not with God! How can you be consistent with something that never knew you before you were the masterpiece you are today? Sometimes you can't and don't need to skip the middleman!" The pastor said and Anissa looked at me.

"Come on Pastor!" I said and he smiled "I like having Lovely here! I think I need her here every Sunday!" He said and everyone clapped.

Sunday Evening

"Gambi, Tessa and I have work to do so you guys enjoy the rest of the day." Mrs. Pierce said and I nodded "Not you Larien, you're the work." She said and I looked confused "No don't ruin your beautiful Sunday trying to fix the monster."  I said and she smiled

"No monsters here, only Angles." I smiled and we got in my car and drove to Gambi's. "Thank you guys again for helping me." I said to everyone in the car "No problem."