2Am Thots

Jen and I decided to go to a party someone was throwing. She mainly wanted to get me outta the hotel but since we were on vacation I played along. We ubered to the location and it was packed. "You might be able to find you a new girlfriend here."

she said as she chuckled and I just looked at her and shook my head. We got out the uber and she walked up to the front "We're VIP." she said showing him our papers and I looked at her shocked when he let us in.

"How?" I asked and she hushed me then some guy escorted us to our section. We sat down and she smiled while looking at me " I made friends with some of Larien's friends when we went to Paris, so once we got here I pulled some strings." She said smiling then I smirked and hugged her. We got up and began dancing when we heard Godholly song "can't go" playing.

"I just got word that the Lovely Smith is here!" Dj Carma said. Jen and I looked at each other then the club lights scanned across the club. They finally stopped on Lovely and she waved to everyone as they screamed. Lovely smiled as someone walked her to her section then she looked directly at us and laughed while shaking her head.

"Okay we been jamming all night but we have a special guest here to perform! We're still working on getting Mrs. Smiffy to perform." Carma said winking at Lovely . "but until then we got DREEZY!" Everyone screamed and cheered and we clapped.

Some girl walked into Lovely's section and began hugging everyone. Once she made it to Lovely they hugged for a long time and Jen looked at me once the girl kissed Lovely on the cheek. They sat down and talked then Lovely looked over my way and luckily I was talking to Jen cause I would've looked crazy just watching her.

Once Dreezy was done performing she went to Lovely's section and they hugged and talked. Then Lovely bought the bar but we were turning up in VIP right across from her, so we had to play it cool. This is what I call hell on earth!

A moment later a guy walked over to us with drinks. Some were alcoholic and some were not he said sitting the tray down and walking away. Before leaving he made sure to let us know it came directly from Lovely.

"Sooo guys I'm proud to announce that we pulled some strings and got the King of the Lou, LOVELY SMITH to perform." Carma said and the crowd screamed then Lovely grabbed the mic and got on stage. The DJ and the crowd began shouting "RAP!" multiple times.

"I got all of your music." Carma said and Lovely nodded " Today can I just be Larien standing on this stage with yall?" She said and everyone said yes "I got some new music and I want yall to be the first to hear it." She said handing a flash drive to the DJ and everyone began going crazy.

It was a laid back song and the first words I heard was her saying she loves me. I only knew it was for me cause that was the first voicemail she ever left me saying I love you. A tear rolled down my face then the beat dropped and she began rapping.