Prep work

"I gotta be ready for when it happens again! I need to be in control." Lovely said looking kinda upset. Mom and Dad kept a close eye on her while Tess is teaching Gambi and I how to work their new programing.

"Lovely chill, go punch something." Tess said and Lovely did as told. She was on the other side of the room punching the boxing bag and on her third hit the bag flew across the room then she looked back at Tessa.

"Done." Lovely said looking annoyed. "Lovely calm down."  I said and she looked at me "I can't what if next time I don't just threaten yall I actually do something? I would die if I hurt you and your family like literally kill myself."

She looked at us and we looked down then Tess snapped "quantum splicer!" Tessa said and we looked at them confused then Tess continued to speak  "We cause us it to separate that part of you and either kill it or see what it wants."

"What if something happens though?" Lovely asked and Tessa looked at her "What's worse than what's already happening now?" "What is a qu the splicer thing?" Dad asked and we nodded

"It separates two people from each other and brings them together but with some tweeks I can use it for Lovely and the specific power she's having problems with just give me a day."  Tessa said and Lovely nodded.