Work out

Two months later

I was in my work out room training making sure my body was ready for anything. I was training in a sports bra and some shorts

"So we working out working out?" a familiar voice said so I turned around and it was my play sister Nadia standing there. We ran to each other as we screamed "I missed you!". "So I heard from ma that you got a new luh girlfriend?" Nadia said and I chuckled.

"I gotta keep working out, so if you want convo you gotta work out with me." I said and she rolled her eyes then spent around creating a tornado and once she stopped she was changed.

"That never gets old." I said smirking then we began working out "Yes I have a girlfriend. An when did you see ma?" I asked looking shocked. "After I found out about Kinky boot and I'm mad that I wasn't being checked for to help fight." Nadia said on the other side of the room punching the boxing bag.

"Look so much was going on I couldn't remember everyone to get. I'm sorry sis." I said and she chuckled "It's cool I was fighting some monsters with Jef anyway. How was it fighting yourself for the first time I mean the other ones looked like you and kinda moved like you but this was actually you!?!?"

I looked at Nadia and smirked, "It was cool but I high key wanted to see how it would be to smash myself eventually one day I'll try it." I said then we both looked at each other and started laughing.

Dinner time

"Thanks, sis for arranging this dinner. I really wanted to meet the Pierce family in person, Yah know." Nadia said and I nodded then she spoke again "Let's play a game." she suggested and everyone looked at her.

"I thought you guys family didn't really play games?" They said as they looked at me then I looked at Nadia confused "We don't." I said trying to figure out why would Nadia suggest it. "Just for tonight and it's a get to know you game."

She said and I looked at Jen then Nadia then Tess and back at Nadia as I spoke to Nadia in her mind. "Jen said the same thing have you been talking to Tessa?" I asked then she nodded and Tessa looked down at her food as Jen  shrugged her shoulders "I guess one little game won't hurt." Jennifer said smiling.

"Your Anissa Pierce and your powers are superhuman strength, stomp-induced shockwave, thunderclap, superhuman durability, and  accelerated healing, am I right?" Naida asked looking at me.

"Yes, and how do you know all of this?" Anissa asked looking at me confused "She does her research and Na calm down with the questions." I said and kinda upset. "Look I'm just trying to get to know my sister's girlfriend."

"Bu-" before I could finish Nissa interrupted me "No she's fine, what else would you like to know?" "Have you and Lovely did it?" She asked and I looked at Nadia "A question I would like to know too." Jen said smirking and I spoke "We grown mind yah business." "Umm, let play another game."

Nadia said and I spoke again "Naw we good you play too much. " "What attracted you to my sister?"

Anissa smiled and everyone looked at me then at Anissa. "In what way do you mean like appearance or personality?" Niss asked " Both." Nadia said and for some reason, all this felt like Deja vu.

"I first heard her music at the school and after asking the student who it was I googled her. When I googled her I listened to all her music and it was amazing but I had remembered a superhero popping up, so I looked into Saint Lovely and I was just amazed." Anissa smiled and I smirked.

"Eventually, I found a website to contact them both and I decided to contact Saint Lovely only because I could only deal with my super life being complicated. Once I meet her it was a spark like we knew each other in another life or something." Anissa said smirking at my then she continued to speak

"I didn't only fall in love with her powers I fell in love with the women behind the power. An, to be honest, I would do it all again cause the way she acts with the students and my family is something you can't find everywhere definitely not in this generation." I giggled then I leaned over and kissed Nissa cheek

Everyone just looked at us and smiled. "Ok i'm done with my questions I can see you actually make her happy and you almost met all the family so your apart of it." Na said smiling then Jen looked at her and spoke "My turn, what's your powers?"

"I can control the elements and if I create a tornado fast enough I can multiply myself wanna see." Nadia said smirking and everyone nodded. "Wait, let's go to the nature room." I said and everyone got up and followed me.

Moments later

"You ready Na?" I asked looking at her then she nodded. I pushed a button and bars came out the wall. "Everyone hold on!" I said and they did as told them Nadia began creating a storm. The wind was picking up and fast I looked over and everything was floating in the air but Nissa and I were still on the ground.

I figure Anissa was holding her breath but I didn't know why I didn't begin floating. Everyone looked at me as I let go of the bar and began walking. "Lovely what's going on?" Nadia asked and I spoke, "I don't know but this is cool." I said looking at the five tornadoes Nadia created then she stopped.

It was five of her standing there and once everyone's feet were on the ground they came over to see. "How come Lovely didn't fly?" Jen asked and we just looked at her "The world may never know." Na said then she laughed and everyone joined in.