Of this wave

March 1th

We were drowning off of each other's waves but I think Larien was drowning quicker. Well only by a second but with love that makes a big difference. "Baby, I was thinking we go for a walk on the beach." Lovely said and I smirked. For once I could tell there was a difference in her personality and which name fit each action.

"Ok, let me go put on some clothes." I said getting up from laying in between her legs. "Don't put on anything too cute this just some simple shit." Larien said and I smiled as I winked at her. We went to our separate closets and got changed then meet in the car. "You look beautiful." Larien said and I smiled "As do you." I replied.

She said we were going to the beach but we were going a different way. We stopped and went to shop for some beautiful close to wear today then we went to get the family. I looked at her cause I was happy she loved my family just like I loved them. Once we made it to the beach Lovely and Jen quickly got out the car and ran to a tent.

I looked at Lovely running in this pink dress and it was flowing in the wind. Jen and Lovely were smiling which made me smile "Come on Anissa, stop stalking from a distance and get out the car." Lovely said in my mind and I chuckled.

Mom and dad held my hand as we walked to the tent and we talked then I heard music playing. Once the tent opened Tess, Lovely, and Jen was standing in front of all our family and friends. Larien stepped forwards and got down on one knee.

"You don't find someone who understands your lifestyle and where you come from too often. An most times if you do they keep on reminding you about it ever chance you get but no you my love. Anissa pierce will you do me the honor in being my wife forever." Larien said and I let go of mom and dad hand then I grabbed my dress and ran up to her. "I know you though it but you gotta say it out loud." Lovely said in my head while smirking.

"YES!" I said and once she put the ring on my finger I kissed her. Everyone began cheering and the more they cheered the stronger the wind got. When they stopped the wind was still blowing so Lovely stepped outta the tent.

"Everyone get outta there now and get far away from the beach! NOW!" she screams and once we got outta the tent everyone began running except the family.

In the distance, we saw someone in the water on top of a huge wave. Lovely created a barrier around us and we went to get changed but Lovely didn't. She pushed her L chain and her suit appeared on her body as she ran to the water.

I wanted to run after her but I knew I couldn't swim like she could so I got suited up and waited. "Lovely your heart rate is too high calm down!" Tessa yelled on the headpiece and I got scared.

"Baby, be careful." I said as I ran to the water then the person on the wave got wiped out. I was happy but scared at the same time. Then Lovely came out the water dragging the woman's body.

"I'm not the only one Saint Lovely but you'll find that out soon." the woman said and Lovely jumped then she began flying. Lovely looked heated she didn't say anything to anyone. "Lovely where are you going?" We asked and she didn't respond then we looked and saw someone falling.

The woman began screaming and dad went flying to her but Lovely caught her. "You wanna play with elements how bout we play !" Lovely said and we got scared she began speed flying and the lady screamed again but Lovely disappeared once she got over the beach.

"Where did she just go?" I asked walking to the van "She in central city wait she-" Tessa said then we heard a loud thud. "I'm back and I'm ready to go." Lovely said as she put me in the car then she picked them up and speed up to the house.

She left and speed all our friends to the house and decorated the house in second. "Ok let's party." Larien and Saint Lovely said and I looked confused as I walked up to them then I touched Saint Lovely and Larien looked at me.

"Are you ok baby?" Larien asked and I nodded as I thought how. "the quantum splicer." both of them said in my head and I smiled then hugged Saint Lovely. "Long time no see." I said "Yea, how are the girls?" She asked but our conversation was cut short by the other guest.