The people

Tuesday Night

"Let's try this with a full team." Gambi said smiling at Token and the rest of us, Gam and Token high fived each other as we all dispersed except for Token and Gam. "Lovely I just sent you the location." Gam said and it felt strange hearing his voice instead of Tokens. "Ok, I got it and I'm on my way."

I arrived before Black Lighting and Thunder, so I got the party started a little early. A little bank heist was something I could do in my sleep but not this one, it was like they had powers or something. Between the civilians watching and the man throwing the car, I was too surprised.

In that quick second I had lost it all then gained it back and with a quick laugh, I had the men under my control. I was lucky Gams had taught me how to target my opponent cause it sat them down quickly and everyone clapped. I tied them up and speed to the next location.

"Let's go Gams, I got my groove back!" I said smirking and they laughed. I was speeding to the next location on my glasses and once I arrived Thunder did her Thunderclap and I looked at her amazed. Next thing I knew a car was hurtling towards a woman. I speed over to her "I got you miss." I said as I speed the woman to safety.

I put her down and started fighting again, I speed around the bad guys circling them making them move closer together. As I did so Thunder watched me smirking then I zipped through them knocking them all out like pinballs. Everyone claps and I smiled as I jumped in the air doing a flip. "Saint Lovely we love you!" a kid screamed and I zoomed over to her giving her an L chain like mine.

"When you're in danger and only when you're in danger hold the L and call my name, I'll be there." I said kissing her cheek speeding away and before I could make it far she called me. I speed back and gave her a look "I just wanted to make sure it worked." she said smiling then I winked at her as I went to catch up with Black Lightning and Thunder.

"That was so sweet of yo-" Before Thunder could finish a grenade was thrown our way. Once I grabbed it I Froze time speeding away to some water. Once I dived in something different happened I grew gills, it was almost like I was...I was turning into a mermaid. I dropped the grenade into the water and swam to land getting out I laid there till I was back to normal.

"Gam, Token, did yall see that?" I said "Yea little mermaid." Token said joking "When yall are done hurry back. We need to do some test." Gam said and I agreed. Once I was back to my not so human, human self I ran back unfreezing time.

Thunder ran up to me and kissed me. I kissed her back then I looked at her and pulled away. Everyone looked at us recording and clapping. I looked at everyone then her and I speed away. This was something big I mean like nationwide.

At Gambi's shop

"What the fuck was that?" Tessa said as I walked to her finally outta my suite. "What are you talking about?" I said knowing exactly what she was talking about "We watched everything and that was disrespectful."  "Tessa chill, it's been a long day."

Gambi walked into the room looking at me "I guess that means you don't wanna run any test?" I looked at him "Can we hold off till tomorrow?" I said and he nodded as I speed up the stairs. Anissa and Mr.Pierce walked into the shop talking and before they could see me I speed out the back.