✨Summer Nights ✨

"So your gonna make this our thing huh? You break in I nearly kill you then we cuddle till the Am?" I said putting my gun back in the holster. "I knew tonight was your last night here sooo, I wanted to go for a swim."

She said getting outta the water walking towards me. Once we were standing face to face she kissed me. "I can't, water and I don't mix." I said not knowing Tessa and Gam told her about the water incident.

"I just wanted to see a Mermaid glow." she said smirking and I exhaled as I looked up at the stars. "Why am I not surprised that they told you." I said and she giggled. I began to get naked all the way down to my thong and bra then I jumped into the water. Seconds later I turned into a Mermaid and she stood there amazed.

"We're trying to figure out how to keep it from happening unwilling but this is one of the reasons I'm going home. My mother knows more about it and can channel our ancestors quicker than I can."

I said just floating in one spot then she jumped into the water and I swam to her. She looked at me and I went to touch her face but I stopped once I saw my hand. I looked at it for a while and she grabbed my face "Baby what's wrong?"

"My hands weren't webbed at first that means it's getting worse." I said and she looked at me scared "Y Y YOUR FACE I-" before she could finish I jumped out the water and for a second I forgot I was still in mermaid form. Once I made it on the concrete I just flipped in the same spot like a fish outta the water.

Anissa began to laugh when she stopped "Bae I was only joking, calm down." I stopped moving and just glared at her then we began to laugh. "Now I know what a fish outta water feels like."  She got out the water and helped dry me off then eventually I was back to normal.

"That was sooo cute you were flopping around like a scared fish in a tidepool ." I looked at her and got up walking toward the house. Nissa got up and followed behind me "Babyyy don't be mad."

she said and I ignored her then I speed through the house turning all the lights off except for Tessa's. I eventually cut the power and heard her walking through the house flickering the lights.

"Larien this is not funny, I'm scared!" Anissa said and I smirked walking behind her in the dark. I speed past her causing her to have chills then I put scary images in her head. "STAWPPP, LARIEN KANAR LEDARDA , STOP IT NOW!" I began to lose track of who I was and started to tap into my Vampire nature loving the stalking of my prey.

Tessa ran downstairs to Anissa with a flashlight and they looked at each other scared. "What's going on?" Tessa asked "Lovely is trying to scare me and at first, it was fun but now I'm scared." Anissa said in a shaky voice "She's lost control." Tessa said, "What do you mean?" Anissa asked

"When we were younger we use to play hide and seek. sometimes her vampire nature of predator and prey would kick in and she'd become her alter ego Desdemona." Tessa said

"Ok so what do we do?" Anissa asked and Tessa responded, "Try and make it back to my room where the tranquilizers are." "An if we don't?" "Either well be dead or she might snap outta it." I heard them walking back towards her room and I speed past causing them to fall to the ground. I turned on Jaw theme song over the intercom and fell into a trance.

I heard them running and all I could do was feed offa their fear. I used my mind telepathy to break into their minds "Tranq oh Tranq where could it be, around the house but here's the key. Find it first and you'll be saved, dead man walking next to his grave."

"Get outta our head D." Tessa said running to her room with Anissa trailing behind till I froze time and grabbed her. I sat Anissa in a chair outside then speed back in the house unfreezing time. Anissa screamed from outside and I did an evil laugh. Seconds later I heard Tessa speak "I'm suited and booted Desdemona, so let's play this game."

I heard Anissa open the door running back into the house and I smirked. "Oh let's play. This is gonna be your make it or break it moment!" Anissa stomped and I went flying down the hall right to Tessa's door. I stood there looking at Tessa flashing a flashlight in my eyes. "Looks like your partner is ready to play. I wonder has she ever been bitten before."

I speed away and Anissa ran to Tessa room "I had Gam make you another suit just in case you were here and something happened, looks like you'll be needing it along with these things. I'm your Gam for tonight." Tess said and my laugh echoed throughout the house.

"I'm your Gam for tonight." I said mocking Tessa. Anissa went and got ready and I sent a countdown echoing through their minds.

"Let's play!" before I knew it they were walking down the hall and I was in the basement. They followed the breadcrumbs to the basement and I went to work. Writing on the walls and creating scary scenery for them.

Anissa P.O.V

We had followed the breadcrumbs Desdemona left for us and it leads us to the basement. We began walking down a Long hall and once I looked to the right I saw a dead body in a pool, blinking repeatedly it eventually went away.

Slowly walking down the hall we saw writing on the wall. "You're going to die tonight!" "Dead man walking next to his grave!" "No lightning bolts to save you from the storm now?!?" "Are you willing to die for me?" "Dead man walking to his grave!" Reading each one was making me feel like we would die here.

It was getting scarier each second. Tessa and I looked to the left where a little girl was sitting down, we stood in the hall listening to her mumbling and the longer we stood there the louder she got.

"Dead dead she wants you dead, who is first to be that man. She'll kill you, you heard her say it walking walking, the predator is stalking." She repeated till she got up running to us and the closer she got the more her form changed from little girl to a grown zombie. I did my thunderclap and it sent her flying then she disappeared.

Lariens P.O.V

They were becoming stronger women then they were at the beginning of the game and somehow I wasn't liking it. I froze time and speed turning the lights on. Once I unfroze it I was standing in their face and they screamed falling to the ground.

"Summer nights are fun aren't they?" I said licking my lips. "Tell Larien I said hello and next time you see me you better be ready to fight." I said speeding away.

Tessa P.O.V

"I don't think that was Larien or Desdemona." I said looking at Anissa "Then who the fuck was it?"  Anissa said and once she asked that the front door opened. "Tessa I'm back with food alcohol and that cute boy from state farm!" Larien laughed then spoke again "Naw I'm joking I got some new information about Luvely from MA."

Anissa and I ran upstairs and once we made it around the hall Larien looked at us shocked. "I would ask was yall fucking but your gay and you're straight. An I would give yall the benefit of the doubt but I know yall a little too well to think that so what's going on frightened and panicked?" She said smirking like everything was fine.

"Luvely was here!" I said and she looked at me "I know that but how do you? Did you put a camera on my shirt?" She said looking at her shirt for a camera "No she just tried to kill us." Larien looked concern and walked up to us she hugged us then she stepped back and showed her fangs while smirking.

"You two are sooo gullible, to think you let the killer back into the house! Now, what would Ms. Smiffy say? Don't try and do anything cause I've taken everything from you two." I looked at her then Anissa and I slowly stepped back. We began running to the backyard and heard her speaking. "Run run as fast as you can, catch you at the river to kill the gingerbread man!"

Back to Reality

I woke up in the bed screaming when Lovely gently grabbed me to calm me down. "Baby calm down I'm right here relax. Everything is ok it was just a Dream." she said and I looked at her "I told you not to let me watch those scary movies before bed!" I said looking at her and she kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry baby, no more scary movies before bed." she said as we laid back looking at the ceiling cuddling.

"I'm just glad it was a dream and not reality, we'll besides the Luvely part." I said looking at Larien "I knew I should've saved that story for the morning." She said as we slowly drifted back to sleep.