Makeup

February 5th

"I wanna marry her but I don't know which ring is more her." I said to Anissa's family and they looked at me shocked as we got out of the car. "I brought you guys to my jeweler cause your the only ones I trust that's close to her and knows her well." I said as we enter the Jeweler and for some reason, they were still quiet.

My Jeweler Amer walked out with two trays full of rings and five boxes. "Hey Lovely, we have yours pulled to the side and the other request you've made." He said and I gave them the green light to pick their favorite ring. I watched as they talked to each other and one by one they picked out their favorite. "They have good taste Lovely but I still like yours better." Amer said showing them the rock I picked out and they looked at me shocked.

"I'm just trying to figure out why we're here, cause your ring is better than all of these rings?" Jen asked then Mrs. Pierce chimed in "You paid attention to detail, is that her name?" "Yea she showed me everything she wanted and every day she came over and watched me make it. She could have my job if she wanted to cause she's great at this." Amer said and I smiled then chuckled at their faces.

"I thought this was too much for her like maybe she wouldn't want it." I said and they just looked at me like I was dumb then I spoke again "Ok I get it but I still needed you guys here because of these." Amer and two of his worker handed them bags and I grabbed mine and the ring of the counter. "Thanks, Amer, I'll be back later for more family sets." I said as I began to leave and the Pierce family followed me.

"LOVELY, WAKE UP!" I heard Mr. and Mrs. Pierce yell and I immediately woke up to them staring at me. Mr. Pierce covered his eyes and so did Mrs. Pierce then I looked down and realized I had see-through lingerie on so I quickly sped to my rob. "You guys can remove your hands now." I said sitting in the middle of my bed and they did as told.

"You want to marry Anissa?" Mrs. Pierce asked then the door swung open and it was Jen standing there. "This is going to be lit, do you already have the ring?" Jennifer asked and I just looked at everyone "It was a dream not reality and eventually I will ask the question but not right now. Anissa and I need to be on the same page, speaking of Anissa where is she?" I asked and everyone looked confused.

"She must be out fighting again." I said and they looked at me confused "For the past few nights she hasn't been able to sleep so she's been out fighting. The first night Nadia went with her but after that, I have no idea what happened, hopefully, their together again tonight." I said and everyone agreed.