Shuffle

"Ok so it's ready!" Tessa said and I looked at her "Well we have to wait for Lovely, How is she always late with vamp speed?" I asked sitting on the couch

"She's not let her tell it. She'll arrive earlier than we do then leave and go handle her business for the day and when she get back she'll say that we were the late ones and actually she was early getting here and she's going to want something for her time. Knowing her it will be food or some kinda jewelry" Tessa said and I laughed in disbelief.

"So tell me how this is going to work again?" I asked and Tessa smirked as she held the quantum splicer! "I attach this to Lovely and the rest is up to them." Tessa said and I looked at her and nodded then we felt a cold breeze. Then a giggle and we knew who it was "Your late bae." I said and she looked at me shocked.

"Actually I'm not late I got here earlier than waited for yall 12 minutes after the time we were supposed to meet. After that I had to leave cause I had a long short day of business. To be honest you guys are actually the late ones not me and I think I deserve something for my time being wasted. I was thinking dinner a movie and a new L chain" Once Lovely said that Tessa and I looked at each other than began laughing.

"I would ask what's so funny but reading your minds I already know. Tess I am not spoiled and baby she's only right because I allow her to be right. Now let's get to splicing!" Lovely said grabbing the splicer from Tessa hand and putting it on her chest close to her shoulder. A pink flame lit up then there were two Lovely's.

"Hello me." One Lovely said "Damn, I'm fine." the other Lovely said as they began circling around each other checking each other out. "Yea, I would smash!" They said at the same time then the other Lovely spoke "Look I know what you guys wanna do and I'm not going to allow it. Gotta go but I will be seeing you guys real soon!" She said speeding away "FUCK!" We all screamed

Moments later

"Call your family and make sure they know what's going on. She's going to go for them first." Lovely said walking away "Where are you going?" I asked looking at her "To call me family and warn them." She said walking away

"Guys I should call my guy." Tessa said going into a Different room.