⛈A storm is coming⛈

I was in my workout room running and everyone was watching me. "How you come up with this?" Jennifer asked and I looked at her still running. "Dr.Snow and everyone in central city helped me. I worked with the flash and he taught me some tricks." I said and they nodded.

"Is that where you meet Alex?" Anissa asked looking at me. "Nooo but I did meet other super heroes." I said smiling and everyone looked at me then Anissa. I stopped running and speed Anissa and I into the game room. "If you want to have a proper conversation about my love life, all you have to do is ask." I said looking her in her eyes and she sat down "Tell me about your love life." she said with a slight attitude.

Jen's P.O.V

Once  Larien whisked Anissa away we ran to the monitor to find where they went. "There in the game room." dad said and we turned the volume up on the camera."If you want to have a proper conversation about my love life all you have to do is ask." Larien said looking into Anissa's eyes and Anissa sat down "Tell me about your love life." Nissa said with slight attitude. "That's my girl ask the question straight forwards." Dad said smiling

Larien sat down and looked at Anissa " I dated three dudes and two women including you. Two were from my hometown and the other three weren't." Larien said looking at Anissa but we could all tell that's not what she wanted to hear.

"Tell me more." Anissa said and we sat down cause this was going to be good. "Like what, name birthday and age?" Larien asked looking a little confused.

"No like Name, who you fuck, and stuff that matters!" She said a little mad then Larien adjusted herself in the seat. " I fucked Andy and I was in love with her for five years. Alex is older than me we didn't fuck we flirted, Kisses and Almost fucked. The stuff that matters to you doesn't matter to me but I guess we're two different people." Larien said then her eyes changed colors one was pink and the other one was black.

We jumped and although we wanted to run into the game room we knew Larien wouldn't hurt Anissa. I never seen her eyes do this but it wasn't new cause Anissa didn't flinch it was like she was waiting for it. When Larien went to speak again she had vampire fangs . "She told the girls a story about vampirism and her family history with it but I just thought it was a story her mother told her." Dad said "Well we all can see it's real." Mom said then I hushed them

Anissa P.O.V

"ANISSA WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? I'VE BEEN A GREAT GIRL FRIEND I HAVENT CHEATED ON YOU, I TELL YOU ALMOST EVERYTHING, AND I ALLOW YOU INTO MY FUCKED UP WORLD! It's like every time i feel like I'm falling for you something tells me not to!" Larien yelled and to be honest I wanted all the information. I just didn't know how much she was holding back.

I didn't want to be left in the dark I wanted to know about her sex life before me and that's what I told her. "Look the best way for me to tell you about it is to show you." Larien said and I looked at her "How." I asked and Larien grabbed my hand and we were in the past.

Somehow she was able to show me her entire past and I was shocked. Once she let go of my hand she stood up and looked at me. "Once you know something you can't unknow it, so I hope it was worth it." She said as she walked out of the room and I sat there. I just sat and thought about everything I had saw and tried to consume it.

After a while, Jen and Ma walked into the room and looked at me. "You alright?" Jen asked looking at me a little concerned. I looked up at them and tried to play it cool but I couldn't. Somehow it was like seeing Lovely's I mean Larien life broke me. I couldn't even begin to tell them what I saw and how I feel. Moments later I heard a plane start and after that, I heard it take off.

"Guess she's going back home." Ma said and I looked at her a little sad as I shrugged and nodded. "You ask for the cheat code but once you get it you won't want it." Dad said walking into the room.

"she's not the person she use to be and the person she is now won't be the person she is tomorrow." He said "Bob Marley?" Jen asked thinking she knew this quote "No that's all me." He said sitting down then he looked at me.

"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." He said and mom stood next to him with her hand on his shoulder "James Baldwin." She said and I looked at them because that is Larien's favorite person to quote. "I'ma make it right." I said getting up.