Tripping

August 12

Everything was going well till we went on a late-night romantic walk. Lovely and I was feeling fine then boom I collapsed. My body felt like a ton of bricks was just sitting on me. Lovely helped me up but I was too heavy for just Lovely Smith. "Once I get you on my back hold on cause I'ma have to fly." She said to me through thoughts and I nodded.

Once I made it onto her back She wrapped my legs around her. "I'm so sorry I don't know what's going on." I said and she didn't speak. Lovely looked around and made sure no one was around then she jumped and began flying. "Don't be mad at me baby." I said and she giggled "Your perfectly fine baby keep talk and don't hold your breath ok." Lovely said and I responded "Ok."

Hour later

Anissa was laying down on the bed and we were running tests. "I don't know what's going on one minute we were enjoying a walk and the next she was heavy as a house." I said looking at her then I walked out of the room. I prayed to my ancestors and got no answer. Gambi, Tessa, and Mrs.Pierce were still running the test on Anissa. She was ok till I heard the monitor go off, so I ran into the room and everyone was freaking out.

Once I touched her body it sent me into the Astral plane then Anissa and I were sitting down. "Baby I don't wanna die this is too much I can-" Before she could finish my ancestors summoned me...To be continued...( read the full story in my book Lovely land. )