Unannounced

Saturday evening

Tessa and I were walking back into Marks house and began walking down the hall. I heard a loud thud upstairs and Tessa looked at me. We made our way up there and it was noise coming from the master bedroom. I made Tessa stand back then I pushed the door open and yelled "FREEZE!" When I looked I was pointing the gun at Anissa and she looked shocked.

As she screamed with her hands up. I put the gun back in the holster and looked at her. "It's just baby." I said and Tessa walked into the room. "Damn Nissa, you was finna be dead!" Tessa said laughing awkwardly.

Tessa waved at her then walked down the hallways to the guest room. Anissa looked at me then we began to laugh. "Woww, the mood is ruined." "Why didn't you tell me?" I said walking towards her as she leaned back. "I wanted to surprise you but you surprised me instead." She said and we both laughed

I sat next to her and she just looked at me. "Whattt I gotta protect myself?" "Your Saint Lovely, your all the protection you need." I smiled "If it was someone looking for Lovely Smith and they saw Saint Lovely, they're going to figure something out. My worlds can't mix it would be too complicated." She nodded her head

"Your right." She said turning her whole body my way. "So what made you break and Enter? Was it my body or my laugh maybe these lips or the gig-" before I could finish Anissa grabbed my face and kissed me "All of the above." she said in a sexy voice and I smirked. "Aww, you make me feel special."

"You are my vamp Queen." she said and for a moment we just stared into each other's eyes. "You wanna-" before I could finish she interrupted me "Don't ask if I wanna see a dead body." we both giggled "No, I was gonna say you wanna watch a movie and cuddle?"

I said in my most seductive voice then she kissed me and got up "Sure what movie?" I stood up and gently grabbed her chin like I was about to kiss her " The whole chucky collection." she looked at me and got a little bit jealous "Do we have to watch him?" I pouted "Yes, I leave Monday morning and I really want you two to get along. You guys are some of the most important people in my life."

When she smiled I knew I had her "I'll agree only if you do that siren song Gam told me about." I looked at her shocked "He told you? Of course, he told you!" "Yep, he told me you put a spell on him and he was going to pounce on you but you found out how to save yourself right on time." she said in a seductive voice while walking around me slowly like I was her prey.

"Me me me me meeee." I said then I giggled and she looked at me like your mom does when you're having too much fun with your friends. I relaxed my body then I sent out the song call for food, love,  and drinks. Once I sent the song out the door belly rung I ran downstairs with Nissa following me and a chef walked into the house with food. A second later Tessa walked to the bar and made my favorite drink. I sent out another song and they followed me to the movie room.

I could get used to this but I won't I sent the chef home and Tessa back to her room and made them forget everything. Anissa was still under my spell till I stopped it and she looked at me. "Leave it to you to use your powers for free food and drinks." she smiled and kissed my cheek "And Love but I already got yours so that's all I need." The movie began and we leaned our seats back and watched.

Sunday Morning

I woke up in my bed half naked and looked over for Anissa but she was gone. Easy like Sunday morning huh? These next few months are going to be terrible because I'm going to miss her too much. I guess I can pack most of my clothes and make me something to eat.

"Crown." by Kash doll was playing and I got out the bed walking into the hallway. "I CAME HERE THIS EVENING, FOR ONE REASON, TO GET THE FUCK DOWN!" I yelled walking down the stairs smelling food.

Before I could make it into the kitchen the song changed to "motorsport" with Nicki Minaj original verse I waited till the middle then I jumped in "Hard to beat me, I'm wishin' they could see me right now." I said then Tessa came in "God, forgive me I know I ain't livin' right now!" and we went back in forth till the fast part.

"I'm with a couple bad bitches that'll rip the party if Cardi the QB, I'm Nick Lombardi. Pull up in a space coupe I done linked with Marty I can actually afford to get a pink Bugatti. Aye yo, Nic didn't you just do a hit with Gottie that too but my niggas send hits like Gottie?"

This was how Sundays and Saturdays were spent when we grew up. I was already amp but once Ciara new song "Level up" came one I took it to another level and started twerking. Tessa grabbed her phone and got on live "Sunday FUN DAYYYYY! Ladies and gentlemen enjoy the cooking show with Love and Tess!

I was dancing and she was cooking then I made us something to drink. It got to the countdown again and I sat everything down and started jerking then Tess and me switched spots. I was cooking and she was dancing "I LOVE LIFE!" So many people tuned in and commented and before we got off live I saw Jen tune in. "Heyy big sis 😍❤️🤦🏾‍♀️🤣!" She wrote and I waved at her "Wasp sis sis?! Aren't you in church?" I asked and she wrote back " 👀🤫"

"It's ok sis I'll keep your secret." I said then I gasped cause I spoke too soon. Anissa was in the live and I looked shocked. "Morning princess what are you doing on my live." I asked trying to play it off hoping Jen noticed. "Who you calling princess 👀 I'm tellinggg 🤣." Jen wrote and I tried to brush it off as I saw Anissa comment.

"I'm fine sorry I left so early I had church just wanted to check on you before I go back in.  Rev said he miss you today 😩🤣😏😬." You're fine, enjoy the lord I'll be here later. An I bet he does but I needed a little rest god knows my heart." I said and Jen was so close to being safe until she wrote another comment "When are we going to hang sis?" I quickly said "Soon!" then Anissa wrote, "Jen get yo butt in the church I've been looking for you everywhere!!"

"Talk to everyone after church! Much love!" I said ending live.