Spring drive

March 20th

"Wake upp it's time for a road trip." I said twerking while Nicki Minaj freaks is playing. She leaned up and looked at me and I was looking back at her while twerking.

I stopped then jumped on my side of the bed. "Wasp shawty." I said and she smirked, "how you sleep?" I asked and Anissa blushed then she kissed my cheek.

"Hi, baby and I slept amazingly." She said and I smiled. "We're going on a road trip so get dressed." I said as I got outta the bed and went to get into the shower.

I was showering and dancing while she was packing her clothes. I packed last night while she was sleep and I made a couple calls to Lex.

"Baby your to hype where are we going?" Anissa yelled from in the closet "You'll see when we get there!" I yelled from in the shower and she laughed out loud.

Once I was done in the shower I walked out dripping wet and just stood in the middle of the bedroom only wearing my Fenty slides.

Eventually, Anissa walked out cause she didn't hear the water anymore. "Baby, you o..K?" She asked looking at my naked wet body and I smirked.

"I'm more than ok baby, I'm so fine I bring sight to the blind." I said then I laughed walking to my closet Anissa did a small thunderclap and it hit my ass. I moaned then looked back at her and she smirked.

"OK MISS PRACTICE!" I said going deep into my closet. "I hope you know if that happens again we fucking." I said and Tessa laughed

"Yall is nasty and take all day to do nothing." I rolled my eyes and quickly got dressed packed Anissa clothes and made breakfast.

"WHAT WAS SAID?" I yelled from in the kitchen "I can't stand you superhoes." Tessa mumbled and I laughed "Us superhoes love you too Tess, NOW COME EAT!" I yelled and they came downstairs.

"What's for breakfast?" Kilex asked as he sat down I placed his plate in front of him then I smirked. "How did you sleep, Ki?" I asked and he smirked "Great why did you hear something different?" He asked looking at me and I speed all the plates and drinks to the table.

Then I walked to the table with my plate and drink while smirking. "Oh, nothing but a little hiccup then a.." I began to talk like Tessa "You like that Mmm, no right there ok daddy slow down." I said looking at Tessa as I began to eat.

"Your an ass." Tessa said, "Wait how did you hear that I thought you were sleep." Kilex asked and I smirk "Oh I was but I woke up to pee and when I checked the house from my bathroom I heard yall and the owls whoing." I said then we laughed

Two hours later

"Are we switching out shifts for this road trip?" Tessa asked and I smirked "No cause then I'll have to tell you where we are going." I said and Anissa looked at Tessa "She didn't tell you either dang this must really be a surprise." Anissa said and I smiled.

"Or the begin to the end of your lives." I said in a creepy evil voice and ended it with an evil smirk. "I told you she would kill us before anyone else could." Kilex said laughing and I joined in "Ki don't tempt me." I said and he stopped laughing.

Anissa P.O.V

When I woke up the sun was back up and we were still on the road. Although I wanted to ask Lovely something I knew if I thought it she might have heard it. And since she didn't answer I had gotten my answer, maybe I think. I just sat there looking at Lovely and admiring her drive not literally but yah know. "Are we there yet?" Tessa asked and I smirked, "Did I stop the truck?" Lovely responded.

We sat and just watched the road then Larien turned on some music and we had a sing-along. "Happy birthday princess." Tessa said and I looked in my bag then smirked. "Happy birthday my G." Kilex said and I just sat there then everyone except Lovely looked at me. "I'll say mine later guys." I said and they smirked. "I'm bout to take this phone call so keep quiet." Lovely answered the phone and we watched her.

Lovely P.O.V

"Hello Lovely how are you today?"  the host at hot 104.1 asked and I smiled "I'm fine and you all?" I asked, "Were great first we wanna say happy birthday causee we know we only have you for a few seconds!" They said and I snickered "Thank you all so much."  "Ok, so we heard someone had some bigggg news." They said and I snicker.

"Oh, yea I cheated on Anissa with Saint Lovely now I'm singleeee." I said then I laughed and everyone in the car just looked at me. "No, I joking Anissa and I are engaged. I really wanted to keep my word and let my Saint Louis home team be the first to know." I said and everyone began screaming.

"When is the wedding?" They asked and I smirked, "I don't know yet well keep you guys informed but I have to go cause were celebrating." I said and everyone said goodbye then I hung up.