Change of plans...

June 29th

"Is that a Saint Louis thing? Saying sis twice?" Jen asked looking at me "No it's a Saint Lovely thing." I said and Nissa came running down the stairs. "Jen, who you talking to?" She asked as she walked into the kitchen and looked at us. "What are you doing here?" She said and Jen looked at her.

"She's here for me!" Jen said and I giggled "Whoa girls you don't have to fight over me. There's plenty of me to go around." I said kidding and they chuckled. Nissa walked up to me and kissed me then grabbed some orange juice from the frig. "So what are you two up to? " she asked looking at us while placing a glass on the counter and pouring her juice. I looked at Jen and she rolled her eyes at Anissa as Anissa leaned on the counter.

"Sis sis and I have a sis date." Jen said and I co-signed while smirking "Well excuse me, it's not like I wanted to hang with my girlfriend today or anything." Anissa said and I wink at her "You have me almost every day, let me enjoy a little lighting for once." I said and Jen snickered.

I hear two sets of footsteps coming down the stairs and towards the kitchen. "You girls are up early!" Mrs. Pierce said smiling at me then continued speaking "I guess Larien is a good influence on you girls."  I smirked and the girls rolled their eyes "What's the plan for today?" Mr.Pierce asked and we looked at him.

"I think a family day would be nice! We can go for breakfast then the art museum and let the day lead us after that." Mrs. Pierce said and I got up and started walking towards the door. "Larien where are you going?" She asked and I looked at her "You said a family day so I was leaving you guys to it." I said and she looked at me.

Mrs. Pierce walked up to me and grabbed my hand. "Your apart of the family honey even if you two girls don't work out." She said and I smiled then we hugged. "Seems like everyone is trying to take Lovely from me. Dad are you next?" Anissa asked and we all laughed.