Before I let us go

Esther spoke " This is my youngest Elias and my eldest Esdras. Tonight is the salve dance and that's when you'll do your recruiting." I looked at her concern.

"You won't be there?" I asked and she shook her head no. "Why not?" I asked and she pulled me to the side.

"I have other plans and someone to distract." She whispered and I nodded a little sadly. "Yes ma'am and don't worry I will keep them safe," I said and she smiled.

"I know you will. I trust you with their lives." She said then we walked back Into the room. "What was that all about?" Kya asked and I smile. "Nothing now what are your powers?" I asked looking at them.

Back to the present day

Everyone let go of me and began clapping. "So did they ever fuck?" Feechi asked and I looked down. "She fucked both," I said and they tried to change the subject.

"Well Lovely, your getting stronger." They said and I smiled. "Yep, 50 percent, which means I'm halfway there." I said then Anissa stormed out of the room.

"What's that all about?" Feechi asked and I followed Anissa. "The Lucy thing." Tessa said, "Oh yea they are supposed to be getting married." Feechi said and everyone nodded.

"Baby calm down it's only a joke." I said and Anissa rolled her eyes at me. "It's not a joke and How can you expect me to marry you when you feel like you'll be leaving soon? If you think you're going to marry me and just keep giving me false hope then you really got me fucked up!" Anissa said stomping out the room using her powers.