After da wedding its da....

"Now, it's time for the brides first dance together as newlyweds." The DJ said and we smiled standing on opposite sides of the room. Then Lovely and I began walking to the dance floor to meet each other in the middle.

I walked halfway and Lovely stood further back looking at me. "You have to meet me halfway baby." I said smiling then everyone copied me. "Yea, halfway baby!" They said and we laughed.

Lovely still stood in her spot and I began to walk over to her kinda annoyed. She quickly yelled "STOP!" and I stopped.

"I'm trying to check out the world before I enter her atmosphere." Lovely said then she smirked and everyone "aww." I smiled and began blushing.

"You look beautiful." she said as she walked up to me then she took my hand and we began dancing. "How are you so smooth but corny at the same time?" I asked and she smirked.

"It's in my dna baby." She said and I smirked as I moved closer to Lovely then I seductively spoke, "Can I have sex with a superhero?" I asked smirking and Jen walked over to us. "Eww, yall nasty." She said laughing and we looked at her confused. "I can read lip or did you guys forget?" She said and we smiled.

"No, we didn't forget Hunny bun." Lovely said and I chimed in, "How could I forget when I'm the one who taught you." I said and we laughed. "I just wanted to say congratulations." Jen said and we pulled her in and hugged her. "Thank you." we said in unison then we all giggled.

"Now it's time for the mother-daughter dance." The DJ said and I kissed Lovely's cheek and we went our separate ways.

Minutes later

I was on the dance floor dancing with my mom and Lovely was dancing with hers. Everyone was watching and smiling then they began to join. And tonight, I felt like the world was calm and everything was right for once.