Chill den

November 20th

It's like when she says jump everyone always asks how high and it kinda annoying but admirable at the same time. Even when she's with my family and friends she gets that same treatment. An I just can't let it keep going on when she's with my family anymore, maybe that's what she wants.

Maybe, she wants us to treat her supernormal and we don't. I know she said I make her feel normal but I haven't really treated her that way. I will say she keeps pissing me off with this damn Lucy thing like if you wanna die so bad then why ask to marry me?

Why fight so hard to save the very people you're going to leave? I was in my room pacing back and forth when mom and Jennifer walked in then they looked at me concern. "We heard about what happened." Jen said and I slightly smiled, "I think we should call it all off cause this is really messing with my head." I said and they walked in closer to me a little mad but confused.

"Anissa have you ever really tried to change her mind about the Lucy thing? An I'm not talking about telling her to stop saying it, i'm saying by giving her something to really live for besides fighting bad guys and sex?" Jen asked and I looked at her then sat down.

"When me and your father got together its was always fighting bad guys but when we left him it was all about us. We were his reason to live and stop coming home bruised and bloody." Mom said and I nodded.

"I understand and now that you say it I haven't really but I thought since she wanted to marry me that was the reason." I said and Jen sat down, "Everyone dies and Larien knows that, so to her eventually you both will die. If she can prevent it she will try but she knows eventually the day will come and she will have to let you go. Give her a reason to live so that she doesn't wanna die." Jen said and I smiled.

"You guys are right." I said getting up walking back and forward

Same time of the day at Lovely's house

Tessa P.O.V

Lovely was sitting by the pool with her fin in the water slowly swinging it back and forward. The music was playing and She was controlling her powers. She was still in human form, she just had the mermaid fin.

"But with all of the aforementioned, I am still trapped in your dimension, So I will be on the mountain waiting, Cause I am in need of more attention, Could have called back, Just to say something, I'ma fall back, In the bass drum."  She sang along with Nicki Minaj and I heard her voice crack.

"Catch me catch me, I think I'm gonna fall, My mind is made up, I'm waitin for you." She said then she dramatically leaned forward and let her body all into the pool. All the house lights went out and the pool began glowing. I smirked cause I knew she went into full mermaid mode.

Next thing I knew I saw her come up and look at me smirking. "Enjoy the show?" She asked and I kinda felt like her heart was hurting but she played it off so well. "Yea and are you ok?" I asked and she shook her head no. "My period is on the way and I'm an Aries." She said then we both laughed.

"MOOD SWINGGS ON A HUNNID!" We both said and she got out the water back in full human form. love will be waiting at home began playing by for real and we sang that the whole night as we sat by the pool with our feet in the water.