💫Summer nights💫

June 28

I woke up early In the morning then went to make breakfast for Anissa. Today is her birthday and it's going to be amazing. I made her favorite breakfast food then I went and took it to her."Wake up sleeping beauty!" I said. Once she was woke I put the tray over her legs.

"Thank you baby." Anissa said and I smirked "Lovely play act up mix." I said then the song birthday bitch came on. I danced a little bit then kissed Anissa cheek."Eat and do you want to shower or bath?" I asked and she looked at me smirking. " I was thinking we could take a bath." Anissa said as she licked her lips. "Oh, we huh? You speak French?" I asked and Nissa nodded.

"Eat!" I said walking to the restroom and preparing our bath. Then I ran around the house and prepared everything else. Once I was finished I ran back upstairs and stopped the water. "I'll be in the bathroom in a few I just have a few things to do." Anissa nodded as I took her tray downstairs.

When I came back up I put our outfits out for the day. "Babe what are you doing? I miss my bath buddy." Anissa said and I snickered. "Here I cum baby slow down." I said putting our new jewelry down on the bed. "Ight here I come." I said placing our shoes on the ground then I got naked and walked to the restroom.

"Did someone call for company?" I asked and Anissa nodded then I slipped into the bathtub with her. She leaned back on me and I slowly caressed her arms. I moved her hair to one side and kissed her neck slowly and gently. "DID ANYBODY ASK FOR A PARTYYY!" Tessa said walking into the bathroom then she looked at us shook.

"GET OUT TESS DAMN!" I screamed in an upset voice.

Later that day

"So this is your home? I Should Have Known it was going to be more than amazing." Jamie said and we laughed. Jamie is a guy Anissa and I meet at this party and we just happen to slowly get cool with him. He's smart, funny, nice as hell, and fine as fuck.

"So how did y'all first night in this house go and how was the first swim." Jamie asked with his leg in the pool. Anissa and I looked at each other. Then we sat down next to him and I suppressed my powers as we put our legs in the water.

Anissa though in her head and I read it. "Why aren't you changing? Your legs are wet." Then I sent her my thoughts. "I know how to control it so if I don't wanna change I don't have to." I said then she smiled. Every partially explained both nights and he just glared at us.

Then Anissa and I got up cause we had to entertain the rest of the party guests. I was walking when I tripped over my own foot and I almost fell into the water but I put all my weight on the other side of me. When I got up I realized my arm was cut up. Everyone looked at me and I laughed then Tessa laughed and we both walked into the house talking about each other.

"I had to save myself cause babyyyy I was gone be fucked up." I said and Tessa laughed then we went to the bathroom and I took a pending pill and wrapped my arm up. Eventually, everyone started leaving and I walked all the guest out each time.

1:00 Am

"A Mermaid that glow is what I hope to see maybe oh maybe I should call Saint Lovely." Anissa said playfully rapping then she smirked and I laughed out loud. "If that's skills then I'm MJ and your a one hit wonder." I said smirking as I began to get naked. Well, not all the way naked I just got undressed all the way down to my thong and bra.

I jumped into the water and seconds later I turned into a Mermaid. Anissa smirked and I winked at her. "You love this luh glowing mermaid huh?" I asked and she nodded "Well, you're lucky it's your birthday." I said and she kissed my cheek.

"Why is that Ariel?" Anissa asked and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Cause I'm not too good at it I haven't trained all the way. I'm too defenseless i can't protect you." I said and she smiled "You'll get it down pack you always do. An I'm never too vulnerable when I'm with you." Anissa said and I kissed her.