Mother, Dau-Daughter Day?

"How is Anissa?" I asked looking concern. Mrs. Pierce continued writing the equation on the dry erase board while talking to me. "She's fine, she just can't face you right now." Mrs. Pierce said and I looked at her confused "What do you mean she can't face me?" I asked a little confused while writing my half of  the equation on my tech note. Mrs. Pierce sat the marker down and walked over to me.

I could tell this was serious cause she stopped working and sat down on the stool next to me then she exhaled. "She feels like it's her fault you girls got hurt. Anissa is use to protecting people and that night she couldn't protect you.""How when I agreed to walk with her? If it's anyone's fault its the people who got away with it?" I asked and she shrugged

"Maybe you two girls need to talk about this." Mrs. Pierce said and I looked at her a little upset " How when she wont answer my phone call, she hasn't been to my house since the event and when ever- " I paused and sent my final thought to her through my mind "and when ever Thunder and Saint Lovely see each other she goes the other way. Powers can only get me so far with her."

Mrs. Pierce looked at me and grabbed my hands while making eye contact "Look your like a daughter to me so I'm going to tell you what I would tell the girls. If you want something go after it and don't take no for an answer." I smiled "I'll try but I just hope nothing goes wrong like our last argument." I said looking down then I looked at the board. " I got it!"

I ran to the board and wrote down the equation and filled in the part we were having a hard time with. " So it's possible we just need that one ingredient. An luckily I have it with me!" I said and Mrs. Pierce smiled "How did you figure it out?" She asked and I smiled

"The day Anissa and I had the argument her clap ranged in my ears allowing enough punch or kick to break through to some unknow powers. How I really don't know but that's not the topic of discussion, pretty much we just have to give it enough kick to break the barrier and reviling its form."

Mrs. Pierce got up and hugged me "Thanks daughter I really needed this." She said and I hugged her back and smiled then Anissa walked into the room. "Mom you wanted t-" She stopped and looked at me and Mrs. Pierce and I stood there looking at her. "You two need to talk." Mrs. Pierce said walking out the room and for a moment I though I was ok till visions of that night came back.

I speed myself to the corner in the back. I didn't expect anything to come back to the surface. My fangs came out and my eyes changed it was like I was reliving that night all over again. Anissa began walking towards me I couldn't see her body cause the board was in the way but I saw her legs.

I speed and turned the lights off and she was still walking to the corner. "I'm not over their I'm sorry I don't think any of us really thought this through may you please leave, I don't want you to see me like this." I said and she stood there.

"What did I tell you the first night I saw your true form? Your my vampire queen, so come from the shadows and show me your beautiful face." I sighed as i turned on the light then I walked towards her while looking down.

"I'm not that cute when I'm sad." I said looking up at her and she shook her head. "Ms. Ledarda are you reading my mind without my permission?" I shook my head no trying to keep a straight face. Eventually she thought something nasty to make me tell the truth. "What time you trying to do that?" I asked and she looked at me and started laughing "You know you just gave yourself away right?" I looked at her trying to not laugh.

"I have no idea what your talking about." I said slowly trying to ease out the door and she just looked at me. "Your not slick I see you easing towards the door bae." We looked at each other and I walked up to her and kissed her. "After I erase the camera footage you wanna go back to my house?" I asked and she nodded.