Dinner and a movie with the Pierce?

Friday Night

"Let play a game," Jennifer suggested, and I looked at her as I did a fake smile and responded. "My family doesn't really play games." They looked at me like they wanted to know the backstory, and Jennifer continued to speak. "Just for tonight, and it's a get to know you kinda game."

I shrugged my shoulders and looked around. "I guess so." Jennifer smiled happily. "Your name is Larien Kanar Ledarda, and you're from Saint Louis, Missouri, right?" "It's Ledarda. The first d is silent and Yes." I said with a smile on my face, "I'm sorry, and you only like girls?" Mrs.Pierce intercepted her and was quite upset. "Jennifer, that's rude."

I smiled cause I was used to it and didn't want her to get into too much trouble. "No, she's fine, I'm bisexual, so I like men and women," I said, slightly explaining my sexual preference. Jennifer went to speak again and got interrupted by Anissa. "Sooo, do you find my si-" "Umm, let play another game."

like before Mrs.Pierce was upset. "I don't know what has gotten into you two girls, but you're rude tonight." I giggled, and everyone except Mr. Pierce looked at me like they were hypnotized. "It's fine, and Jennifer, you can finish your question." She smirked. Anissa and Mrs. Pierce were still looking at me. "Would you date my sister?"

I smiled, and Mr.Pierce looked at me. "Are we going off of appearance or personality?" I asked, and everyone looked at me like I asked the million-dollar question. " Both," Jennifer responded, and I smiled.

"From what I know, and this is strictly based on what I know. I would date her. She's independent, not clingy, she knows what she wants and goes after it, she's a great spirit to be around, and she's not too bad on the eyes." I giggled again. For some reason, it was like they were hypnotized! You could even say paralyzed! All except Mr. Pierce for some reason, he was Immune to it.

Everyone just looked at me. "Are you all ok?" The girls nodded their heads, and I was starting to think something was going on with my powers. "So, you like my daughter?" Mr.Pierce said, and I looked at him. "I don't know yet, but I wouldn't mind finding out. An I was just answering Jen, is it ok if I call you Jen?" She nodded and smiled "I was just answering Jen's question."

I began to get up and grab my things. "You're not going to stay for the movie?" Mrs.Pierce asked. I smiled and looked at her. "No ma'am, I have a prior engagement that I have to attend in the morning. Also, after that last question, I don't think Mr.Pierce really wants me here." I said, and everyone looked at him. I waved goodbye, and Anissa walked me out. "So you like me, huh?" she asked, smiling, and I smirked. "Yea, but I don't mix business with pleasure."

"What does that mean?" She asked, and I gave her an innocent look. "In due time, all shall be revealed," I said in my sweetest voice. Then I walked away, not looking back.