Lil sis sis, Jen Jen?

"Now that I finally get to spend some time with you what are we going to do? You smoke, don't you? You got a plug? Do smoking make your powers act different?" I looked at Jen and all I could do was laugh "Calm down sis sis. One question at a time and I was thinking we could go get some lunch first." She looked at me and smiled

"Ok cool." She said as we got into my car and pulled off. "Where were you thinking about going?" she asked looking at me drive "Sit back and ride." I said like how my mother tells me. She looked at me then did as told and I smirked. An hour later we pulled up to a private lot where a jet was and she looked at me. "We getting on that?" She asked pulling out her phone .

"Yea I got permission from yo peoples and don't worry about clothes I'ma buy you some once we make it to our location." I said and she just looked at me "You said something about lunch." I smiled "Well eat on the plane and well have dinner on the plan but tomorrow we'll eat in the city." I said and she got out the car and started recording on snapchat.

"G5 Jet with Lovely Smith! This princess life might be just right for  me!" I giggled getting outta the car. We made it onto the plan and once we were comfortable they took off. "Thanks sis I really needed this." I smirked like I knew something she didn't and she glared at me then Kiesha and Anissa came from the back and she got up and hugged Kiesha.

She ran back to the front and hugged me and her and Kiesha hung in the back while Anissa and I chilled in the front. Anissa got up and locked our section of the plan and looked at me "You wanna join the mile high club?" She asked and I looked at her a little awkwardly "Babe I'm lovely smith my card been stamped." She looked at me shocked then she laughed "Obviously I mean you own a jet." I nodded and smirked

I called the pilot "Can you take us up some altitudes?" I put the phone back on the hook then I unlocked the door and walked to the back and grabbed two bags sneaking Jen one. Once I came back into the room she looked at me and I looked at her. I grabbed some pre-rolled blunts from the bag and smoked one "Now we can join the mile high club." I said and she smirked.

"The girls are occupied and we don't land for a while." I said looking at her she smirked and patted on the bed. I clicked a light and it changed to pink then I turned on some music over the plan. She looked at me and smirked as I began to get undressed.

"You been working out?" She asked and I giggled "Yea, a little bit." I said as I took my pants off "Wait I wasn't ready for this. Your ass is fatter than usual what's going on? Am I missing something?" She asked looking at me confused.

"Well, my family members are actually built in every way shape and form so the booty was gonna come in no matter what. An once I seen it coming in I began working out so I could keep my shape."

I said smiling and she pulled me closer to her and kissed my belly. "You never cease to amaze me and I love that about you." She said and I smirked while pushing her on the bed. I got on top of her and began Kissing her. Anissa began to grab my butt and rub on it and I moaned cause we haven't done this in a while. I didn't realize how horny I was till she began teasing me but that was all over in seconds.

Keisha knocked on the door "Hey sis sis, we hungry." Keisha said and I got up offa Nissa. I grabbed my nightgown from above us put it on then opened the door. I walked to the back and she followed behind me. I unlocked a door and told the flight attendant to make sure they were good then I smiled and walked back to the room.

Once I entered the room I locked the door and Anissa was laying down half way naked. I smirked and licked my lips "Now where were we?" I said getting into the bed. We began kissing again and I slowly let my hands travel down her body when the music changed to some trap music.

I tried to ignore it as Nissa took my bra off then there was another knock at the door. "Well have to join at another time babe." I said and Anissa nodded as we got dressed. And before they could knock again I opened the door. "Here I come." I walked out of the room and they sat me down in a seat.

"We wanna hear some of the new music you haven't dropped yet." I nodded and began playing it when Nissa walked out