Tell me more!

Monday Morning

"Told you bright and early!" I said as she looked at me "I wanted Lovely Smith,  not Saint Lovely but that's fine." She held her hand out for me. I grabbed it as we walked into the school together. "I'm sorry I just thought the girls would want to meet the other half."

We went into her class "They will and I have a question." "If you're asking what are we, were nothing." I said smirking then I smiled. "I'm joking, you're my girl." The bell rang and the classroom door opened.

 The girls screamed as they walked into class. "It's Sant Lovely." They said sitting down in their seats. Anissa sat down and I smirked. "Hello Ladies, Lovely told me you guys have been asking about me. So we'll do what she did last class but with a twist, everyone stands." The girls did as told smiling and with one thought I parted the seas with their deck.

"Woww, she's amazing." "Now I'm going to mentally draw a line, once I ask this question and you see the line stand on it. Stand on the line if thunder has ever saved you." All the girls got up and walked to the line then they giggled. "Ok thank you. Now yall have a seat." They did as told then I moved the seats back with them in their chairs.

"I'm going to tell you guys a story my mother told me." "Why did you ask about Thunder?" Tasha asked, "Well Tasha I needed you, and all the girls, to open your minds to me willingly and now that you did the story will be easier to tell cause I know your names." They smiled and I smiled back sitting down on Anissa's deck.

"If I tell you girls a secret, will you keep it?" everyone nodded their heads and I smirked, "I'm a vampire and I'm going to tell you how it all began." I grabbed some pictures of Narissa from my bag and handed them to the front row to passed them around.

"Many years ago in 1704 my great great great great grandmother Narissa was born in Oistins Barbados. In 1726 a secret ship took 200 people from Oistins to bring them to American. While on the ship my great great great great grandmother Narissa who was 22 at the time was cooking in the kitchen with a group of European men. And since she was a beautiful black woman they preyed on her. After she cooked the meal for the crew; one European man by the name of Giotto claimed her as his own."

Before I could continue the door opened and it was Mr. Pierce. He closed the door and sat down in an empty chair in the front. "Continue!" he said and I did "He took her back to his room and raped her. As Giotto was rapping Narissa he bit her and Narissa passed out. Waking up in the ocean floating Narissa began to panic and that's when some sirens saved her. Finally making it to land the sirens told Narissa the bad news."

The girls gasped mumbling "Vampire" and leaned in closer I smiled as I gripped the deck. " After realizing that she would be cursed to be a vampire they told Narissa that she would meet a man who could help her. They would introduce her to him only if she promised not to tell their secret and promised she would stop what he was doing." "Who's the man? what was he doing?" The girls asked "You look just like her" Ashlyn said and I giggled.

Mr.Pierce and Anissa looked around and realized we fixed the giggle then they smiled. "Come on Lovely don't leave us hanging." He said and the girls giggled. Anissa nudged me "You did it, you giggled without paralyzing anyone!" She whispered and I whispered back" Thanks to a long night with Tessa, Gambie, and your mom."

The girls handed Mr. Pierce the photos and he looked at her than me. "Wowww." He said then I turned back around and smirked. "Narissa had one mission but once she met my great great great great grandfather, Levi, on a plantation in Arkansas she couldn't follow through with it; she eventually helped him to save some slaves. They would go from plantation to plantation freeing and saving slaves, See before the ride or die motto came out it was "be the Nari to my Le!" You had Levi speeding and swimming slaves to safety and Narissa fighting and killing plantation masters and anyone who would snitch on them."

"Damnnnnn." Tasha said and everyone looked at her "I'm sorry, please continue."

"An every since then my family has had powers and been able to switch into vampire form to help those in need but we weren't supposed to inherit these powers. The sirens hated the fact that Narissa was doing what they told her not to do. And to teach Narissa a lesson , they put a double curse on her. They gave her the powers of heightened everything and they kept her a Vampire, An by doing so they cursed my family to have vampire powers as well as superhuman powers for all eternity." I finished the story and they looked at me

"That can't be the end! You have superpowers how did that come about." Caron said and I giggled "Your paying attention but how bad do you girls want the other story?" "Really bad!" they said "Really Really bad!" They exclaimed and I looked at them, " Many years ago in 1703 MY great great great great grandfather Levi was born in Nassau Bahamas."

"So that means your an island gyal?" Karma said in an island accent and I giggled "Yea we've been back and forth my whole life but that's not this story." "Sorry continue." "What many people don't know is that in 1725 a secret ship took 500 people from Nassau and tried to bring them to American. While on the ship my great great great great grandfather Levi who was 23 at" "Same age you are right now, cool!"

"the time was cleaning the top deck. Not wanting to live as someone's slave Levi jumped ship." Everyone in the room gasped and leaned forward. "A week later he woke up to mermaids singing, scared and confused he got up to run and got called back by a siren. After realizing how far he ran he finally made it back to the mermaids and they made Levi promise not to tell their secret and promise he wouldn't stop what was to come."

"So he started the curse and wanted to stop slavery but why wouldn't the sirens want to?" Tish asked and I looked at her "I'm sorry, continue"

"but Levi didn't listen and he still helped to save some slaves. See before and after a Harriet their was always a Levi speeding slaves to safety and being an aquatic being saving drowning slaves. An every since then my family has had powers to help those in need but we weren't supposed to inherit these powers. The mermaids eventually were ok with what Levi was doing but the sirens wanted to teach Levi a lesson. And by doing so they cursed my family to have powers for all eternity."

Everyone raised their hand and I read all their minds "Hands down I've read your minds. I think the sirens wanted to play god. I also don't think my powers are cures anymore, there a gift, so I can help people like you girls. Lovely and I did have a fight over the name and she sadly did win. An I do think Ms.Pierce is beautiful but Lovely is who she wants not me. Now if you Ladies don't mind I'm on duty protecting Freeland with Black Lightning and Thunder. " I said speeding outta the class.