Teach me Teacher, Teach me!!

"Ok, ladies, did you all do the ho-" before I could finish, a woman walked into the room, and everyone looked at her. She smiled and waved at everyone. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt class, but Mrs.Pierce. I need to speak to you."

She said, licking her lips and the girls "Awwed." "She's not Married; it's just Ms.," a girl said, then they laughed and giggled. "I can't step outside my class because I'm getting their homework. And we're also about starting a new section in the book, but after that, I can."

She nodded and sat in the empty seat in the front. "Teach me, Teacher." She said, and everyone giggled. "Ok class today we will be learning about Saint Louis." We looked at each other and smirked. "In 1764 Pierre Laclede Liguest, recipient of a land grant from the king of Fran-" before I could finish one of the girls spoke, "Can we learn something about a city that's recent and fun."

I smiled, keeping my cool. "I'm going to let that pass for today, and I guess I can. One fun fact I know about Saint Louis is they have a pizza place named Imos." She looked at me, and I smiled for some reason I felt ok with her.

"If you don't mind, I could help with this section. I'm a Saint Louis native." She said, and the class looked at her, then she looked at everyone. "I guess so; we can switch spots."

Lovely's P.O.V

I walked up to the front, and she went and sat in my seat. "Yall ask, I'll tell," I said, knowing I would regret it soon. "May I record this for my other classes?" Anissa asked, and I nodded. She went and put a camera on the wall in the back then sat back down. "Ok, you may begin." She said, smiling.

everyone's hand went up, and I looked around the room. "1 2 3 4 5 6 7, once I answer your question, put your hand down till I get to everyone. If you think of another question, write it down. Also, say your name before you ask your question." I said, pointing to the first seven and smiling. "I'm Erykah, and What kinda food are yall know for?"

"Hi Erykah, like your teacher said earlier we have a pizza place called Imo's and the pizza is good hot and cold trust me. We also have fried rice places, also known to us as chinamen on almost every corner in the hood. And on 314 day, we eat all of this. Along with our very own bag of chips called Redhot Riblets and a Vess soda."

I said, smiling, "Do you know Saint Lovely? What is she like?" a girl screamed out loud. "Ladies, don't make me stop the Q and A!" Anissa said, still looking at me.

"She and I are pretty close. She's sweet and pure; some call her humble. My friend told me she has sex appeal that makes a straight women question her sexuality. I first meet her on a late summer night. I was just coming from partying with my friends when two men tried to grab me. She swooped in and saved me, see the Lou is known for sex trafficking. They get off highway 70 and pick up the girls. Then they get back on 70 once they have the girls they want."

"I don't mean to cut you off, but aren't you Lovely Smith the rapper? When are we getting some new music? Oh, and I'm Jessica, by the way," I smiled. "Well Jessica, by the way, I am Ms.Smiffy and next month maybe. I would've dropped it sooner, but my mother was sick, so I was helping her back in Saint Louis." Everyone giggles at the "Jessica by the way comment." Then awww.

"I'm Tasha, and I'm sorry about your mother. But for those of us that don't exactly know you, can you give us the rundown? Full name, nickname, birthday." Tasha said in the sweetest voice, and I smiled.

"My full name is Larien Kanar Ledarda that's L-E-D-A-R-D-A the first d is silent," I said writing my full name on the chalkboard then turning around back to the class

"But I go by Lovely. Fun Fact I went by that name before Saint Lovely, and last time I saw her. we argued over the name, and I won." everyone laughed, including Anissa, and I smiled. "My birthday is March 21, 1995." The whole class mumbled to each other then looked at Anissa.

"I'm Ashley, and that means your 23, sooo would you go on a date with Harr-Ms. Pierce?" once Ashley asked her question, the bell rang, and they sat there waiting for my answer. Before I could answer, Anissa spoke as she turned the camera off and walked to the front. "Ok, class, have a nice weekend, and yall better have yall homework on Monday!" everyone got up and exited the class then she walked up to me.

"I really appreciate you letting the girls into your world," Anissa said, smiling at me hard. "Would you like to go to lunch?" I asked, looking past her. "I would, but my next class is about to start how about you come over for dinner." She said, grabbing my phone, putting her number in it while texting her self.

The bell rang, and she texted me the address as her class walked in. "Hey sis, who is this?" a girl asked, "Jennifer, this is Lo-Larien Ledarda, Larien. This is my little sister Jennifer Pierce." We both smiled.

"Nice to meet you." "You too, and I guess I'll be seeing you for dinner tonight," I said, walking away with a smile on my face.