I'm Crushin

Jennifer walked Into my room and sat on my bed. "Sooo?" She asked, and I looked back at her "What and What did I tell you about knocking!" I said, somewhat annoyed. "Do you like her?" I turned back around to the computer and kept typing. "Like who?" I asked, trying to act like I didn't know who she was talking about. "Anissa, don't play." I turned all the way around and looked at her.

"Ohhhh, you're talking about Lovelyyyy?" We both smiled, and I shrugged while giggling. " I don't knowww; it's a Spark there." Jennifer played with her powers. "Like this?" We laugh, " Yea, I mean, I only met her three times, and all three times, she's been amazing." I said, not knowing I was blushing. "Yours blushinggg and three times?" Jennifer said.

"I met her as Thunder when she was Saint Lovely, then Ms.Pierce, and she was Ms.Ledarda in the classroom then Anissa the family girl and she was Lovely the chill hottie." We looked at each other "Which one do you like the best and which one do you think she likes the best?" Jennifer asked, and Ma walked in

"Don't stop on my account I've been waiting for a good time to come in but I guess there won't be." We smiled. "I like all of them cause she's the same person, but it just depends on what's going on at the moment, and that's how you know how much of her you will get. An I think she likes, I don't know she hasn't really flirted with me yet." I said kinda confused and baffled

"Well your father told me you wrote her and asked her to come here was it so you could date her?" Mom asked and I looked at her "No it's cause we need help between training Jen and me and dad working everything has gotten worse. We need her help and I'm glad she's able to help us." I said and they both looked at me like I was right.

"Well from what I saw I think she liked you." Jen said and mom agreed. "Thanks and if you don't mind I really would like to be by myself right now." They nodded and walked out the room closing the door behind them. I got on my bed and laid down when I got a Text. I grabbed my phone and it was Lovely "Can I call you?😬" I smiled from ear to ear as I texted back "Yes 😁!"

Next thing I knew she was FaceTiming me. "Hey, beautiful." She said and I smiled "Hello Love, how are you doing." I said not knowing I was blushing again. "Fine and what's got you blushing?" she asked with a smirk on her face, I knew she knew she was the reason but I tried to play it off.

"Ohhh, I just got good news about my reservations at a restaurant." I don't know why I said that and I hoped she wouldn't ask what restaurant cause I didn't think that far ahead into my lie.

"Oh, what restaurant?" and just like that she asked "A new Italian restaurant nothing big." she giggled and for some reason, my body was under her spell. Although I wanted to speak I couldn't. "Sooo, are you going to invite me or do I have to show up unannounced?" she asked and my body was released from the spell. I wanted to say yes and I also wanted to be sassy with it but I couldn't all I could say was. " I..I." at that moment we were interrupted by my dad bursting in.

"Anissa do you know what's going on with Jen and your mom?!?!" I dropped the phone forgetting I was on the phone. "I think Lovely's giggle put you under a spell but I don't know why they didn't break outta it." "A WHAT?!?!?" dad yelled "A spell, you know like at dinner when mom Jen and I wasn't really talking? " He kept yelling so I knew he was upset and this was urgent. "Umm, she's on the phone, oh shit!" I hurried up and picked up the phone than I looked at it.

"If you don't mind can you meet us at the location I'm about to text you?" I said and she nodded as we hung up. "Where are we going to meet her?" I asked dad " At Gambi's and put on your suit!" He said but I knew I wasn't going to she wasn't a threat. All I knew was this is going to be interesting!