If the wind blow

It was February 13th and I was with Lovely in New York on business. It was New York fashion week and she was modeling for a designer and making a club appearance. Before all the shows started we had a day party to go to with her friends. She had her whole team of styles, makeup artist and photographers and I had the same.

I was feeling like Oliva when her and the president were going to get married. I was just standing there listening to people talk to me and looking at Lovely getting her three outfits together. She so used to this and although her stylist was there it was only cause she needed them to shop for her clothing she put the outfits together herself.

"So what are you thinking Lovely? what are we going for?" They asked her and she looked at the clothes walking in a black gown. "I was thinking dat we'd do women of da world tease, Yah know. But I want it to have an everyday life feel to it while being fierce as hell, so first I want a white wig white eyes for the day party. I'ma replicate my good sis storm. Then for the fashion show, we popping out in all red with orange hair I'm giving all Jessica rabbit tease. For night time I want all Thunder vibe." she said smirking as she looked at me then I smiled

"Can we have the room please." Lovely said and they did as asked "What's wrong baby?" Lovely asked and I looked at her and fake smiled "I'm just shocked and amazed." I said and she walked up to me then placed her hand on my face and kisses me gently. "You can do it your way baby you don't have to be just like me." She said and I smiled "No I wanna do it the real way I just didn't know and I was shocked but now I am prepared to do it the real way but my way." I said then I kissed her and she smiled.

"Alright, I'll tell everyone were ready." She said walking out of the way.

Hour Later

We arrived and got out of the car at the day party and photographers took photos of us. Once we walked in the room. "Wassup bitch?" a girl said looking at Lovely.

"Oh, we bout to get lit lit huh?" Lovely said happily then she looked at me. "Tisha this is my Wi-Girlfriend Anissa Pierce, Anissa this is Tessa's long lost sister Tisha Kilep. Tisha is one of the most elite designers that came straight out of Saint Louis." Lovely smirked and I smiled "It's very nice to meet you." I said and she hugged me "It nice to meet you too sis sis." Tisha said and they laughed.

Lovely's P.O.V

"So, it is a Saint Louis thing?" Anissa asked and I shook my head no "It's a Saint Lovely think and an Asshole thing." I said and Anissa chuckled "May I be excused?" Anissa asked then she kissed my cheek and walked away. I just looked at her then I looked at Tisha. "You ain't shit sis sis." Tisha said and I looked at her "What did I do?" I asked looking at Tisha

"You gone say this my wi-girlfriend like damn how was she supposed to feel?" Tisha asked and I looked at her "It really was an accident." I said then we walked to the side and had a conversation about the dreams and everything.

At the Fashion show

Tessa and I were standing in front of the event while paparazzi took pictures of us. Once Tessa and I were finished Anissa and I took our pictures. We walked over to blogs to do a few interviews. "Hel-lo Jessica rabbit!" The girl said and I smiled "Hi Lovely, I'm Amber with girl bosses bossing and I have a few questions for you and this beautiful woman." Amber said and I smiled "Her name is Anissa and shoot." I said then Anissa kissed my cheek.

"I'm so sorry and my first question is how did you two meet?" Amber asked and Anissa and I immediately looked at each other." I was in Freeland on business with my best friend and I needed some insight. So I went to the school Anissa works at and helped teach her class a lot about all thing Saint Louis."

I said and Anissa smiled. "Speaking of Saint's does Anissa and Saint Lovely get along?" Amber asked and I looked at Anissa. "Actually yes were pretty close and she came and taught my class too." Anissa said and I smirked.

"She always wants to be like me." I said and we laughed "Ok one last question before you move on. There have been rumors of an engagement ring being seen on Lovely's finger and rumors of a proposal from Lovely. Is it true, how did that work, and when is the wedding?" Amber asked and I looked at my hand then Anissa and we smirked.

"Amber the ring was a gift I bought myself cause I wanted to and Anissa has a matching one so let me clear that story up before it's even created. No proposal but my Stl home team will be the first to know when it doe-" Before I could finish I was being interrupted. "Ms. Smith they need you." the guy said and I looked at him then around.

"Who is they?" I asked and he handed me his earpiece "The big people." He said and I smiled as I let him keep the earpiece and I looked at Amber. "Unplanned duty calls,  thank you for the interview and have a wonderful night. Time for us to go baby." I said as I held my hand out for Anissa and she grabbed it.

They rushed us into the building because the artist they had wasn't able to perform."Lovely please tell me you can perform tonight? We had a performer but their flight is delayed." They said and I looked at them then smiled. "I want my usual rate, A special outfit to perform in and am I still modeling?"

I asked and everyone looked at me "Yes, you're still modeling and that's ok with us." I smiled then I giggled as I handed them a paper to sign. "Ok I got you, Let's just make sure everything fit and let's do sound check I don't want any surprises." they nodded and went to the back as Tessa stayed back with someone and watched them sign the paper.

At the club

We walked up to the red carpet and the photographers began screaming Anissa and My name. "Over here, Over here!" they kept screaming and we began taking photos. "You look beautiful baby." I whispered in Anissa's ear and she smiled. "Thank you, baby." She said and I smirked.

Then we walked in and everyone looked at us as we went to our section. "There amazed at how beautiful you are." I said to Anissa and she smirked then playfully nudged me. " Or maybe they're looking at Miss Thunder look alike." Anissa said and I stopped to kiss her "I thought they were looking at Saint Lovely's look alike ." I said as I started back walking while looking at Anissa in a Saint Lovely replica outfit.

Once we were in our section the bottle girls came through and I smirked. "Looks like Thunder and Saint Lovely made a special appearance instead of Lovely and Anissa." The DJ said then she laughed and we laughed "Ok we bout to turn up cause we have super sheroes in the building!" The DJ yelled and everyone screamed.

Hour later

I was dancing when Anissa tapped me and I looked at her " Wasp baby you ready to go?" I asked and she nodded then I smiled and mouthed Ok turning my attention towards the Dj. I gave her the signal then she made an announcement we were about to leave and people wanted to take pictures so we did. Once we finished with the pictures We went back to the hotel and went straight to sleep after getting cleaned up.