Our past

"I knew I've seen her before!" Feechi said and I looked at her confused "Cuz, what are you talking about?" I asked and she waved her hand then a cloud of light green smoke appeared showing people standing in a field.

"In 2004  I had got stuck on a planet called Fa'mur ( Fa-mir) it's a Planet where slavery still goes on every day and there is no way of stopping it. Trust me I've tried multiple times and the crazy thing is, there are superheroes there too." She said and I smirked, "You were just missing Nari and Le." I said in a joking manner as I looked at Narissa.

"Who is that?" I asked looking at a sexy chocolate guy talking to her then Anissa looked at me. " His name is Abayomi and he was a guy I meet who knew everyone and everything. I called him my sunshine and gatekeeper. " she said and I smirked as we watched everything.

"My first day there all I could think about was getting home and by the second day, I saw her. Kya she was in the field taking the Massa Lackland some water after he got done riding his horse around the fields. I asked Abayomi who she was cause she was sooo beautiful, chocolate, and she didn't have any scars. Abayomi told me she was Lackland's daughter but the only people who knew was him, the Massa Lackland, Kya's mother, and the Massa wife. He said her name meant diamond in the sky." Feechi said and we watched Kya walk the fields with her skin glowing as the sun shined down on her.

"The longer I was there the more I saw her name in action. One day she was walking from the house to the garden and accidentally bumped into one of the guys in the field. It was more like he bumped her but that meant nothing to them. He pulled the whip out and once he went to hit her Kya skin turned into diamonds and she began floating in the air." Feechi said and I looked at her amazed.

"She also could shapeshift into anything and if she had her hand on you she could change your appearance too. Eventually, she learned how to use her mind to do it because of a woman who looked just like Larien. Her name was Adira which means strong, powerful, and noble. Her superhero name was Redmond the Beowulf. Abayomi told me the name meant wise protector the intelligent wolf. They said she first started off only knowing how to become a wolf and later learned how to command and become many wolves. " Feechi said and I smirked.

"I been a boss huh?" I asked and everyone rolled their eyes "Stop being cocky." Narissa said and I smirked, "So we were destined to be together huh?" Anissa asked and everyone shook their head yes except for me.

"You always did say if it's meant it will be." She said looking at me and I smiled. "I wanna hear more about Kya and Adira's love story." Anissa and I said at the same time then we smiled.