Bringing dat thunder!!

"Token, what am I looking at?" I said watching the monitor on my glasses. "Shockwaves." Token said from back in the car. "Who's causing them?" "Some black girl down the street. She's standing there with some big black man shooting lightening bolts. Their fighting a large group and they need help."

"I'm about to vamp speed there find me the quickest route." I said programming my watch while putting my grillz on my fangs. "Ok, I just sent it to your glasses." Token said then the location appeared on my watch and glasses.

Seconds Later

Once I arrived they were fighting some men. I vamp speed through punching and fighting people. I stopped and used my telekinesis smacking people with cars and stop signs. After we finally beat everyone up they turned around and looked at me.

"Who are you?" The man asked in a deep disguised voice. Token spoke in my ear "Keep them talking so I can find out who they are." "I'm Saint Lovely and the Black Onyx." He spoke again. " Your Saint Lovely from Saint Louis and The Black Onyx from Atlanta?" I nodded my head and he looked at me confused. "Why are you here?" He asked.

"Some woman name Anissa Pierce emailed me and told me to come here because the city needs help." I said then him and the girl looked at each other. "Do you guys happen to know her?" I asked and the girl responded, "Yes she works at Garfield High School." I smiled "Might I ask who you two are?" They looked at me and the girl spoke again.

"He's Black Lighting and I'm Thunder." She said with a smile on her face cause she knew I wanted their real names. "Well, it was nice meeting you two and thanks for the information." I said Vamp speeding away and they just watched me leave.

Back at the Airbnb

"So did you figure out who they are?" I asked looking at Tessa and she opened the computer. "Not exactly it was something interfering with my voice identification system but we have their real voices." She played it without the disguise and we looked at each other.

"She got a nice voice! I could listen to her talk all day." I said smirking "Uhh, you're so gay!" We both laughed and she smirked. "Shut uppp, let's go get something to eat." I said, "Uhh, your so fat!" We looked at each other and I playfully pushed her as we walked out the door. "Remind me to dress appropriately to go up to that school tomorrow."

I said, "Yea will do cause we know you'll be looking like Nicki Minaj meets Rihanna meets Kim Kardashian and ending it all with a little K Michelle." She laughed and I rolled my eyes "At least I leave everyone talking once I enter and after I exit." I said smirking "Uhh, you're so conceited!"