Saving the Saint

"There's 100 plus people in that building." Alena said then Felicity cracked one of her corny jokes "Guess the name match the gang huh." "Look no one gets left behind, either we all leave or no one leaves." I said and everyone agreed. "There's gonna be 10 men when you first enter so be on high alert." Gambi said and once we enter he was right.

It was so much going on I was able to just slip through and continue walking. I called out to Lovely in my head and she called back out to me. I made it in the room and the doors began closing but not before Alex and Anissa rushed in. "You didn't think we'd let you do this alone did you?" Anissa asked, "You can't have all the fun." Alex said smiling

"Girls there are 40 men heading your way!" Iris said kinda scared and we looked at each other then nodded "Let's Do this!" Anissa said and two men quickly ran up to me. I sled under one of the guys then flipped the other one to the ground. I got up and punched the guy in his face knocking him out.

Three guys approached me and I ran up the wall then jumped down behind them. Once they turned around Anissa did her thunderclap and they went flying over me. I winked at her as we continued fighting.

It felt like once we got rid of two-three more came running in. Anissa did her Thunder stomp and everyone fell then she ran over to Alex and me. She helped us up and we continued to the back and the closer we got the louder Lovely was in my head.

"Stop Kinky is here she's behind the kidnapping." and once I heard her I stopped the girls. "Everyone needs to get into the building now! I don't care how but I need everyone in here Kinky is behind everything!" I said and moments later the whole team was on the inside.

"Thunder when we make it in no hesitation I need you to clap." I said then Felicity spoke, "She can't the way Lovely is sitting it will send her flying into the shark tank." "Shark Tank?" Mr. Terrific said looking confused then Lovely spoke inside my head and agreed with me "Have her clap I got the rest."

She said and I looked at them "Lovely will be fine thunder I need you to clap!" Thunder nodded and I smiled then We began running to the room. Once we made it in Thunder hesitated and Kinky sent everyone flying back with her scream. Everyone was on the ground and one by one we began getting up quickly.

"Ro and D set fire to them!" I said and they sent fire flying to the first row. "Flash Supergirl second row knock them out." They went flying and speeding in taking out the second row. I looked to the back and saw kinky trying to escape with Lovely "EVERYONE ATTACK!" I scream and we all went running in.

I put my soundproof ear buds in and somehow made my way to Lovely and Kinky. "I wanted to see the best way to tell your secret and I think a gang fight is best with all the gang member knowing who you are." Kinky said, "Or maybe we'll just splice you again." I said as I threw Lovely the quantum splicer.

Once she had it she placed it on her chest and they changed back and everyone looked. I looked back and all of the 100 was kicked out. "Thanks everyone, let's call it a night." Lovely said but not before  I gave her the cure to her problem. "Thanks, Token this really helped. An I will make sure they don't remember anything they're not supposed to." She said winking at me.