Chapter 6

You were in bed. You didn't bothered going to work or school. Stu texted you if you could please go to work cause he needed help.

You didn't reply. You left him on seen. Okay you kinda felt like a jerk doing that. Not helping a friend.

You didn't care. You stayed home watching zombie movies. And eating cereal. You grab a pillow from your bed and hear a thump. You sketch book was on the floor. You picked it up. And flipped through it. Endless drawings of Stu. And then that dumb heart with his name and yours. You went to the kitchen and turned on the stove. You wanted to burn that dam book. But you couldnt. You tucked it in your pocket and walked to work.
You walked by some windows and saw your reflection. You were wearing stu's jacket. You blushed. Not realizing that you had put it on in order to feel warmth. And his scent. You felt like a creep. Walking into the store with his jacket. You walked it but didn't made eye contact with Stu or say a word. You cleaned orginazed and so on. Then you heard a noise. You heard the sound of a speeding car. You turned your head. Only for a car to smash through the window. It took you back. But you weren't hit. But the car. Had hid Stu. You yelled his name and ran toward him. You heard your boss calling the police and a ambulance. You held Stu in your arms crying there was blood coming from one of his eyes. It looked like it was turning black. You begged for Stu to stay awake to come back.

The ambulance came and took Stu away. You went with him. You stayed with him all night and morning. You texted his girlfriend the news and she didn't seem to care. Stu was in a week coma. You were there everyday and night.

You couldn't believe this happened. You blamed yourself. You cried and then heard mumbling. Stu he was opening his eyes. Or rather. Eye.
One eye was completely blacked out.

You didn't care you ran up to him and hugged him tightly and kissed his lips.

You didn't care. You needed to kiss him there.

"Stu this is all my fault I'm sorry." You say crying into his chest.

You didn't get a answer. You looked up and there was something different about Stu. He didn't seem like himself.

"Stu? Are you okay? Do you know who I am?" You asked your voice shaking

Stu. He was in a strange state. After a hour or two. A man walked in.

"Well this is the sap I have to care for" the man said.

He had green skin, raven black hair, and creepy features.

"Well hello there, love" he said putting a hand on your shoulder

"What are you doing here with this sad sap?" The green man asked.

"He's my friend, wait aren't you the man with that car. You are the one who did this to stu" you say pushing his arm from your shoulder.

"Calm down love. I'm here to take care of him now. Courts order. You're welcome to join me anytime." The man said picking up stu and putting him on his shoulder.

"I'm staying to watch over stu." You say.

"Trust me I'm murdoc. You're not gonna find much in this faceache. He can't even speak." Murdoc says

"I'm his friend I'm here for him" you say.

"Very well love. Come on let's get going" he says.

He gets in a car and shoved Stu in the back seat. He opens the passenger door for you and you get in. You look at Stu he is just in a blank state. You couldn't bare seeing him like this.

What have you gotten your self into Stu blew you off yesterday why do you care you thought. But you just can't leave him alone. So murdoc drives away. I text Paula that Stu is out of the hospital but can't speak. She didn't care. She really was starting to piss me off. Your boyfriend is at the hospital and you don't come to check up on him. What kinda of girlfriend does that. You just wish you could smack her in the head. But Stu wouldn't have enjoyed me doing that.

You sigh and are taken to your home. How the hell did this guy know where you live.

"Okay love this is your home let's go in" he says getting out of the car and closing the door. You open the back door and help Stu up. At least he was somewhat able to walk. He had one arm around your shoulder and walked him to your house. Murdoc went in and looked around. He went to the living room and laid on the couch and turned on the tv. You rolled your eyes and took Stu up the stairs to your room. You laid Stu onto your bed and tucked him in. He fell right asleep. Then you went down stairs to see murdoc sleeping on the couch you turned off the tv and then locked the doors. You walked back up to see Stu sleeping. You took out your sketch book you had from you pocket and drew him again. He still was cute as ever. You never knew how stress relieving it was to draw Stu. You flip around all the drawings again. You miss those days. If only you could have done something to prevent this you thought.

You kissed the top of his head. And moved some hair away from his forehead.

"Sweet dreams stu." You whispered.

Then made a air mattress on the floor and fell asleep. Not the most compy thing in the world but really a stranger is sleeping on your couch. You didn't have much of a choice. And he's a bit pervert I have to burn that couch tomorrow.

Today had been a crazy day and honestly you just wish that Stu will be okay.