Chapter 20

You still don't know what he was planning but you just wear another band t. And stu's jacket you never gave back.

You look at it still remembering that day he left it at your place.

You start wondering about your old place. Would all the stuff you couldn't bring still be there.

You wear ripped jeans and do light makeup. By light you just but on eyeliner. That was hard enough on its own.

You curl you hair but then end up putting it in a pony tail.

You walk out the door and knock at 2Ds door.

"Hey stu?" You ask

You hear nothing of course but then a door opens. You see 2D in a black shirt and red tie. He looks really cute.

"I'm ready" is all you say playing with your fingers. You got shy all of sudden.

"Great let's go" he says with a smile

He holds your hand and you two walk down to the front entrance.

2D running outside the door that you pass by someone so fast you didn't know if it was murdoc or not.

You guys stop running. And you put a hand to your head.

Head rush.

You guys are outside just outside kong. You can see the gates. But there's a tree. You never seen this tree before. You assume that this was behind kong studios.

You see a blanket on the ground with some pillows and a tent next to it.

You cover your mouth.

This is all so cute.

You look back at 2D who has a rose in his hand and he hands it to you.

You grab it carefully knowing roses have thorns. But something was off about this rose. It was very light. You look at it.

"Oh it's made of paper" 2D says shyly.

"Did you make it?" You ask

"Yeah I'm sorry I couldn't get you a real one" he says sad.

You smile.

"This is amazing. It looks so real. How did you learn how to do this?" You ask still shocked at how real it looked.

"No one has ever done something this cute." You smile.

2D kisses your cheek and he leads you to the blanket. You sit down and then he opens the tent to get a picnic basket.

This is the cutest thing ever.

"I don't know how to cook. So I made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches." 2D says handing you a sandwhich.

He had a bunch of candy and snacks in that giant basket.

"That's so cute." You say blushing.

You eat your sandwhich and 2D says his. You guys talk and laugh to the nonsense you guys talk about.

"Okay so you really haven't been on a date before" 2D asks.

"Well if you count the dance. But I told Brian it wasn't a date. But yeah your my first date." You say and take a big bite of the sandwhich.

Stu blushes.

"So I'm your first boyfriend?" He asks.

You almost coke on your sandwhich and Stu has to pat your back.

"Well, do you wanna be my boyfriend?" You ask

"Of course I do" he says and kisses your cheek.

You smile at him.