Chapter 11

You wake up and rub your eyes. Your back hurts so you stretch out your arms in order to get your back to crack or pop.

Once hearing that satisfying pop you stand up. You walk to the mirror and brush your hair. You put it in a bun and change to just your flannel shirt and pants. You were gonna have to take a shower later and dress up anyway. You see a note at the bottom of your door.

Y/n No it's okay. I just left cause I had to pee bad. I mean well yeah you know go to the bathroom. Sorry.

You smile. He's such a cute idiot.

You remember yesterday. At least he responded back and you can move on and forget about it. You have a date with Brian today. A date to the school dance.

The theme was deep red whatever that means. So you go out your room and head out down stairs. You walk around trying to find the kitchen. The place sure is huge. You see murdoc sitting at the table shirtless.

"Morning love" he says

"Hey mur. Can you take me to the store." I ask

Going to the kitchen you look through for something to eat. You look through the fridge and see a cupcake. Yes perfect.

"No problem but what you need to go to the store for?" He asked

"Well we are having this school dance and I don't own a dress" you say taking a bite of the cupcake.

"Fair enough. Let's get going I might be busy later" he says standing up and looking for his keys.

"Perfect let me get money real quick."

You run up to your room and grab your money that was stuck in between the pages of your sketch book. It has more uses than just drawing. It's a wallet, diary and memory holder. You laugh. You haven't written in it for a while. You think about the most embarrassing things you wrote in it. Your crush on 2D for example. I swear this book is dangerous. You leave it on your bedside table and close your door. Then you hear it.

"I told you to leave her, you dipshit."

It's coming from 2Ds room.

"But she's my friend you know she doesn't mean anything to me I only like you."

"Then I want you to tell her to leave the band. Friend my ass"

"But she's the backup singer we need her. She's dating Brian now so that proves it."

" You really think I believe that shit. Just do what I tell you"

You hear a slap.
You wanted to open that door but it would just cause more problems.

You walk away hearing soft sobs. Poor Stu.

You just couldn't do it. You walk to his door and open it.

Stu was wiping tears from his eyes. So you wouldn't notice. You didn't bother to ask. You knew he wouldn't want to talk bout it.

"Hey 2D I'm going to get my dress for the dance. Wanna come?" You ask

"Yeah I would love to I have to get my outfit as well." He says smiling. It looked forced.

You heard the sound of a shower. You assumed Paula was in the shower. You were right when 2D yelled out and said he was going to the store and get clothes for the dance.

You guys walk out to murdocs car. You and 2D get in the car and then murdoc drives off. We go to a street filled with many clothing stores. You get out and wait for 2D.