Chapter 60

"So I'm here just to edit footage down to make videos?!?!" You yell.

"Yes love. We won't be filming till we finish writing our music." Murdoc says.

"Then why couldn't you kidnapped me later? Why now!" You yell.

"Its easier this way. Calm yourself luv." Murdoc says.

You huff and head back to the bed. Laying down and hearing the elevator doors open and close.

You haven't talked to 2D for two days since he took off your glasses. And found out who you were.

"Eh, I always liked your music." He says.

"Thanks" you say.

"So, you hid your face for me?" He asks.

"Yeah, I did. We always couldn't hang outside in fear someone would see us. So I thought being a singer with my face covered I would be able to hang out with you in public without worry" you say.

"When did you start?" He asks.

"After our camping trip all those years ago" you say.

It gets quite.

"Luv, I'm really sorry about leaving yew. I've missed you, I can't live without you." He says.

"Then why aren't you dead yet." You roll your eyes.
"Look Stu. I can't be with you like this. This easily. I can't." You say.

"Okay. But can you forgive me?" He says.

"You better have a good reason for leaving and the one nightstands." You say.

"I had problems, I was scared. I was scared I would of hurt you. I left without thinking. I regret it like hell.
I never would do it again. I got drunk and took pills. I would go to bars so drunk I would wake up in someone's bed not remembering anything. I'm sorry luv, a day has not passed that I haven't thought of you. I left cause I wanted to find noodle. I thought I saw her jump off the island before it crashed. I wanted to find her and bring her back to cheer everyone up. I couldn't find her. When you called I felt to gulity to go back." He says.

You sigh. "Okay. I'll forgive you, cause I would of gone looking for noodle as well. She wouldn't want me to stay mad at you all these years. But I'm not gonna be your girlfriend. I can't trust you with that." You say.

"Friends?" He says.

"Roommates" you say.

"I'll take that." He says.

"Im going to sleep, night" you say.

You lay in bed, surrounded by the thin blanket. You sigh and trace your finger around the port hole. Your finger tracing the cold metal.

After what felt like half a hour you say up leaning against the wall that the bed was against. You look and see 2D facing away from you sleeping.

You sigh.

Could you really forgive him. You also made it far for him to find you. You threw your phone and moved away. Basically hid your past. You're still surprised on how murdoc was able to find you.

You grab your notebook and start writing. Trying to finish your own music.

Your manger for sure would be worried for you. You needed to realise a new album and being stuck on a dumb plastic island didn't help.

After writing a few things you start to sing.

"When you underrate your value, you underestimate how to be your own.