Chapter 35

You wake up. You first feel pain. And then you feel cold. You look around and don't recognize where you are.

You turn and see a sleepy 2D next to you. Then you remember. Shoot you guys did the deed.

You put on your clothes and look for your phone. Only 2 hours had passed. So the party was still going on. You felt relieved it would of been weird leaving the party early in the morning with 2D.

You look at him. You kissed his lips and he woke up rubbing his eyes but smiling.

He hugs you tightly.

"How's me luv doin." He says

"I'm okay. A little sore" you say blushing

2D smirked and placed a kiss on your cheek.

"I'm sorry bout that luv. I'll be more careful next time." He says sweetly

"We should get going. I wanna go home and sleep." You smile.

"Sure let's go home." 2D says.

Months had passed by. You had filmed the band's last 2 music videos. And they finally released their first album. It was all going great. We even got signed to a actual record company.

We went on a 11 month your actually.

"Murdoc get your shit out of my area" you yell.

"Why don't you make me sweetheart" murdoc yells back.

You got pissed and stormed to the bathroom.

Being stuck in a small tour bus was a problem. Everyone was running out of space.

You cooled down and went outside the tour bus.

2D was sitting on the curb smoking a cigarette. You two had been together now for a while now. And you two were still very close. You kissed 2Ds cheek and he smiles.

"Finally 11 months are done." You say.

"Too bad we can't go back to kong I left my movie collection their." 2D says bitterly.

"Shit you're right" you say. You had forgotten that kong was shut down and was being investigated. It really blowed. 

"But hey you will be a movie star now huh" you say making a square box with your fingers.

"Why don't you wanna be in the movie?" 2D asks. Puppy dog eyes on.

"No thank you. I would look awful." You say.

Some movie company came to the band and thought it would be cool to make a gorillaz movie. Being honest I don't know much about it.

"You excited about your last concert?" You ask.

"Yes I love the songs you helped me write. Why don't you come on stage with us. You do provide some small background vocals you're still part of the band." 2D says.

"It's fine I don't mind. Plus it's great not being recognized when I'm at a fast food place." You laugh and wink.

"Speaking of fast food. I want me a burger please." 2D whined in a cute voice.

You pinch his cheek and kiss him.

"Fine but you owe me." You smile.

The whole band started leaving and heading toward the concert. I stayed in the tour bus. Always picking up murdocs dam clothes. You once dipped all his clothes in bleach. As pay back. He thought they looked cool. It backfired.

You had seen the band preform and you loved the energy they had on stage. They were great. The turn up for the band was huge. You were so surprise how much of a following gorillaz had gained. Every concert was killer and you were shocked that 2D hadnt lost his voice. He really did have the voice of a angle. As murdoc puts it.

After the whole tour we all stayed in a big hotel in Hollywood. I often stayed in the hotel alone cause I didn't wanna be in the movie. At least everyone had there own room like back in kong.  I didn't appreciate my room being so close to murdocs. He snores loud at night.

"Party time" murdoc yells coming into the hotel. They had just came back from filming.

"You have only thrown parties we need to write more music soon" you say.

"Come on we deserve a little vacation." Murdoc says.

" It's been months of parties. I'm getting sick of them." You yell

"It's only while we work on the film." Murdoc says.

You roll your eyes and go to your room.

You start writing in your book. Missing writing in it. It had been forever.

2D walks in.

"Hello love. Are you gonna join the party or you gonna stay in your room."2D says. Sitting next to you.

"I'm not sure I'll think about it" you say.

2D kisses your head and leaves the room. The party life had really started to effect the band you thought. The constant drinking and arguing. The film producers seemed to get tired of it too. Cause it's been a couple of months being in Hollywood and there has been no process to the movie. Heck I don't know if it's a documentary or a movie with gorillaz in it.

It even started to effect 2D. You sigh. 

You hoped they would snap out of it soon. They needed to make music. You just can't keep fans waiting for years.

[Many years .-.]

You tried your best to start writing maybe 2D will want to help you later on after the party.

Soon enough you hear the sound of the stereo booming and you roll your eyes annoyed.

You try to continue writing music. But you lost ideas. You decided to find 2D he always enjoyed writing music.

You got out of bed and walked out your bedroom door.

You walk toward the middle of the hotel where the party gathered. You looked around but saw murdoc flirting with some girls. Russel looked annoyed. And noodle was actually dancing.

You couldn't find 2D. So you go check his room. You open the door.

"Hey 2D wanna write-" you stop.

You see a girl on top of 2D and him looking at you.

You felt hurt. You slammed the door and heard 2D calling your name. Never in a million years would you think 2D would cheat on you.