oneshot

This is a one shot for you Jess! Hope you like it!

________________

"Shut your whining, you know a tattoo would look nice on you. Plus you're a head singer without any tattoos." Murdoc said. He looked at me with those creepy eyes of his.

"I'm still getting over Paula and yew want meh' ta get a tattoo?" I asked him. I couldn't believe him.

"Murdoc leave him alone, if he doesn't want to get a tattoo let him. Plus a tattoo should be something he wants. It's going on his skin after all." Russel chimed in.

I nodded my head in agreement.
"Yeah! So stap tryin ta get meh ta do stupid stuff" I said in my best raised voice.

"Fine! You lots are rather boring. The real reason is that if I bring a friend to also get a tattoo we get discounts." Murdoc said.

"Oh you just wanna save a buck? I'm willing to get one as long as you're paying for my tattoo" Russel says.

"Fine fine, let's get going then. Face ache are you coming or not?" Murdoc asked me.

"I'll go wif ya then, do they have temporary tattoos? Yew know wif out havin ta needles touch my skin?" I asked.

"D is that why you don't want a tattoo? You scared of needles?" Russel asked.

"Yeah-h, I just find them terrifying" I said shivering at thought of one.

"You should of seen the sod when he was at the hospital. Even with him being able to say much he still got scared of a nurse with a needle" murdoc said slapping a hand onto his face.

"Well if ya was not that bad of a drive-a I wouldn't have ta go to the hospital" I whined.

"That was ages ago face ache give it up" murdoc rolled his eyes.

And with that we were out the door and into the car. I sat next to murdoc and Russel in the back. We drove away from kong and Into town. It was a quiet town. I really found it peaceful, plus everyone here was rather nice. Well to me, murdoc isn't known to be the nicest guy to the town. They sort of all know murdoc and kinda distance themselves when they see him. It's rather funny.

"Aren't you seen as a jerk in this town?" Russel said looking at murdoc.

"It's fine, I have to get a tattoo done. I've already made a appointment with my name. So it shouldn't be a problem" murdoc smiled.

"So what are yew gonna get?" I asked.

"A Raven on my arm, I think would look cool. How about you Russ? Are you still gonna get one with me?" Murdoc asked looking at russel his eyes off the road which made me clutch onto the belt.

"Hmm, I've been thinking about getting a skull on my lower back. Maybe will help to keep people away" Russel said.

After a few more minutes of driving we got out of the car. We headed into the small shop. It was small maybe the size of a master bedroom. I looked at the gumball machines that were next to the door. Looking how some of the machines were filled with temporary tattoos. I looked at them thinking about which one to pick out for myself.

"Hello murdoc?" A voice questioned. I turn and see the one of the women that worked her. One of them was working on another person. And the other was talking to murdoc.

I felt a blush grow on my face once I saw her. She had dyed hair that was a blueish black. I noticed the piercings she had. And her eyes which looked like they had sunflower petals in her Iris. I looked down at my self.

I was wearing ripped jeans and a random t shirt. I looked at the glass in the shop seeing my reflection. The dark circles under my eyes, and my messy hair. I tried my best to comb it with my fingers.