Chapter 49

"Buttercup?" He says.

"Yeah cause you're my buttercup" you say smiling at 2D.

He was laying on the bed while you sat at a chair that was next to your bed.

He was on his side looking at you waiting to hear you play.

You turned your guitar and once it was perfect you started to sing.

(Song on top of ya want)

You take a deep breath and start to play.

"Forget it, I'll do it sometime. I'm locked up on the button. Can't you do it sometime? Pushed it in too far"

He sits up nodding his head back and forth.

"Fine electrify mine, electrify my golden tooth. Can't look into your eyes without sparking some. Electrify my heart"

You start singing.

After the song you place your guitar down and 2D looks at you still impressed.

"Luv why don't you sing wif us" 2D says.

You look down. It would be a cool idea. But you really didn't want to just be famous cause you started with gorillaz. Seeing that they have become a big band.

Plus people already loved them. Adding a new member out of nowhere would be strange.

Plus you kinda wanted to be established as a singer first before you sang with them.

"Maybe one day" you day smiling.

"You should realise a album of your own luv" he says.

"I'm not sure my songs are kinda random" you say not knowing if anyone would even find interest in your music.

"Well I luv your music. You should try." He says.

You think of it and sure why not it can't be horrible you think.

"Okay I will. I'll ask murdoc to help me record later." You say.

"You'll be fantastic luv" he says.

"That's Stu, you're always a sweet heart" you say.

2D walks up to you and kisses your head.

He pats your head and smiles.

"Are you ready for our camping trip?" He says.

You forgot he wanted to go camping. It's was so out of the blue. But you felt like you needed to spend time with 2D away from kong.

"I'm excited but not ready I should back some clothes. Where and what time are we going?" You ask. Seeing that it was Thursday night you might be leaving Friday morning.

"Well we leave tomorrow morning and I've told murdoc so we can stay for a week." He smiles brightly.

Just a week the two of you guys seemed peaceful. Away from the band and from getting recognized in public.

Maybe after the trip you can even start with your music career. You smiled excited for the weeks to come.

"Then I should get packing. Where are we camping?" You ask.

"Well it's not really camping we will have a small little cabin" he says.

"That's actually better we didn't have a tent anyway" you giggle.

Standing up and grabbing a duffel bag and shoving it with clothes for the week.

"It will be great spending time wif you luv. Everything is gonna be perfect" he says.

After packing everything you place your bag in the corner. If you hadn't packed now you would of forgotten for sure.

Seeing how 2D was planning everything you assumed he packed as well.

"What should we get as food?" You ask.

"Don't worry about any of that luv. I have everything planned" he says in a cute little smile.

You smile back and lay down with 2D sleeping ready for tomorrow morning. You feel 2D wrap his arms around you and you just smile in your sleep. Feeling safe in his arms.

"Wake up y/n-san" You here someone shake you.

You expected it to be 2D but it was actually noodle.

"Noodle why are you in my room?" You ask.

She smiles she had a t shirt on and a hat. And her white jeans that she had worn yesterday.

"We going camping, hurry in the car" she says grabbing your wrist. You confused just grab your bag and let noodle drag you out of your bed.

She drags you to the car, that car you guys filmed the 19-2000 video on.

You hop in sitting next to Stu. You look at him confused, mad, and kinda upset.

You loved the band but you really wanted alone time with Stu.

He looks at you and has a look of shame. You sigh, you never wanna see Stu like that so you just wrap his arm around his shoulder.

He kisses your forehead and you just turned your head.

Everyone was in the car. Murdoc was in the driver side. Russel was in the passenger and you, 2D, noodle were in the back.

You just look at the road as you guys speed pass it. You see all the luggage everyone brought.

Murdoc was giving you some love eyes and you didn't enjoy. He knew you wanted alone time with 2D and came to just mess with you.

You reminded yourself to punch him later.

Noodle was counting all the cars that would pass by. And hitting 2D everytime a red one would pass by. You would feel 2D flinch and say safe seconds to late.

Russel was asleep.

Out of kong and camping might be fun.

You guys have to film the other videos next week anyway. The guys had to also have photos taken for the album cover.

2D even got a cute hat for the photo shoot.

You thought it would look cute on him.

As the city goes by you guys make it into more open areas. The green of the trees looked nice. And once murdoc started driving on a dirt road you were excited. Happy to stand up and walk around. Being in a car for a long time bothered you after a while.

Murdoc kept driving while 2D was giving him directions on how to drive. Murdoc of course didn't take the directions and got the band lost. Luckily we ended up at out destination thanks to noodle.

Murdoc was grumpy knowing 2D was right.

2D took your hand and helped you out the jeep. He then took you to the small wooden cabin he had rented for the next week.

It was small it was cute and looked cozy.

He smiled as he opened the door.

It had a bunk bed in the corner. A small kitchen with a stove and small fridge.

It also had a small bathroom with a shower and toilet. It was really small only one person was able to get in it.

There was also a small couch facing the bunk bed.

It was cute and cozy.

You placed your bag under the bunk bed out of the way. You climbed onto the bed. Sleeping on the bottom bunk. You were to tired to climb to the top.

2D giggled.

"You tired already luv?" He says.

You groan in conformation.

"Come on luv, there's a pretty lake you would luv to see" he says.

You look at him and smile.