Chapter 33

You start the car. Apparently murdoc has agreed to go.

"Sorry guys for it being such a rush. I forgot all about that party." You say.

You get the car out of the garage and head out of kong. Brian had texted you the address a week ago so you knew where to go.

"So what's the party for?" Murdoc asks.

"It's a family party. Brian invited me cause I'm a friend." You say.

"What music are they gonna play. They have a dj?" Murdoc asks again.

You look at 2D who was looking out the window.

He has been depressed lately maybe you should do something for him you thought.

"Well they were gonna have a band. But they canceled last minute. So I'm gonna sing." You say.

"What really?" Murdoc and 2D say.

" Yes. I'm kinda nervous." You say.

You keep on driving. Tapping your fingers on the steering wheel. A habit you had when you were nervous.

"You will do great love. You have a nice voice." Murdoc says.

"Thanks murdoc. You can be nice when you want to be." You tease.

"Don't get smart with me" murdoc responds.

You laugh and 2D looks out the window again.

You hold his hand and have the other on the wheel.

He smiles.

"Knock off with the couple crap. Makes me sick" murdoc mocks.

You keep on driving and you guys finally make it to the party.

You get a phone call.

" y/n Are you here yet?" You hear Brain on the other end.

"We just got here actually." You say.

The phone hangs up and you and the others walk to the party.

You held onto 2Ds hand. He then wrapped his arm around you.

You smiled. And murdoc groaned at it.

You knocked at the door and saw Brian open the door and hug you.

You hug back glad to see him.

"You made it thank God. I know you just got here but we need you to sing a song. The dj will come in a few minutes." Brian says grabbing your hand and taking you deep into the party.

You looked back at 2D who had that look of jealousy. Even if he won't admit it.

Yeah the house was pretty crowded and once you got to the back yard it was a little more open.

There was a set up that meant to be for a band so of course brian took you to it. It was a small cement patio with instruments and speakers around it. It was a small stage. Brian stillimg holding your hand took you up to the small stage.

It had all happened so fast.

"What do I sing?" You say.

"Anything we need people to be outside." Brian says. He clearly seemed like he was trying to save this party. Also you don't wanna be the one guy who threw a bad party.

You looked around and only saw a few groups of people maybe 5 people at most. The house wouldn't be as crowded if they were outside. They were just standing on the grass talking looking pretty bored.