Chapter 29

"Okay. Okay. So you're haunted by the ghost of your best friend. And that's why you have white eyes?" You say.

Russel is sitting across you and we are all gathered at the table. Murdoc eating toast in one hand and 2D eating some as well. Still rarely speaking.

Noodle swinging her legs since she can't touch the floor. Her legs are too short.

" Yeah. That's the story." Russel says. Taking a drink of his coffee cup.

You scratch your head. You didn't know what to think. You looked at the plate at toast you had in front of you.

You didn't feel hungry for toast.

You look at Russel. You weren't mad at him. You were just confused. And didn't know what to say.

You stand up. "I'm gonna go take a walk. Call if anyone needs me." You say. You stand up to up the elevator and Russel walks in with you.

"Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" He asks. Worried.

You shake your head and give him a hug.

"No promise me. I'm not mad. Just don't know what to think of all this. I have a lot to think about right now." You say.

"Okay good. I don't want my baby girl mad at me." Russel laughs.

"Like I could get mad at you. I need a walk it's been a long day. Or rather morning." You say. You step out of the elevator and Russel goes to his room.

You go to your room and change to a t shirt, jacket and a long black shirt. It has lace on the hem and it was half way to your calves. So it was a long shirt. You took a beanie and your wallet and went back down stairs.

You saw 2D down stairs.

"Hey" you said.

"Hi" he said.

You knew something was up but knew it was best to ask him tomorrow. You had been through this once.

You walked out of kong studios and straight into town. It was a long walk but you needed it.

You thought about Russels story. He had been through a lot. Seeing all his friends die. I bet it was a lot to go through.

Especially after he said his biggest fear was seeing that death guy.

Russel was tough but I guess everyone has a fear.

You wonder what murdocs fear was. Maybe drowning?

You nodded your head. Murdoc once had told you he was immortal so death wasn't gonna happen.

Honestly that is more strange then what Russel had told you.

Noodle is fearless. She just isn't scared of much.

You were scared of clowns. And 2D was scared of whales.

You remember once in Halloween you had punched a guy who jump at you dressed as a clown.

On the bright side. The guy was cool and didn't press charges.

You walking and getting your mind off things was a great idea. You hadn't had time to just do nothing. Have nothing planned and just take a nice walk.

You finally made it to the city and started walking. Seeing all the stores you been with the others. Like the party store and the store you bought your dress. Great memories. Then you saw him. You could of sworn it was him. You take a chance and yell.

"Brian!" You yell at the guy from across the street.

He turns and you see. It is brian!

Your close friend.