Chapter 51

"Are they done yet?" You say. You're face resting on the picnic table in the middle between your cabin and the others cabin. It was pretty open.

Trees were around the picnic area. And Russel was grilling burgers with the built in gril that was next to the table.

"Just a few more minutes." Russel says.

You sigh and take a hand full of potato chips and shove them in your mouth.

"2D control your girl. If she keeps eating chips she will ruin her dinner." Russel says.

2D just wraps his arms around you giving your arms so you couldn't move them anymore.

You were annoyed wanting to way the bag of chips that were in the table. Murdoc who sat across of you took a chip and ate one in front of you. You gave him a death glare.

He just cackled.

After a few minutes Russel placed a plate in front of you. Two cheeseburgers and they looked amazing.

"Wow amazing" you say. Taking a big bite not caring for the fact that it just came off the grill. Thank God you didn't hurt yourself.

After you were done you went ahead and looked for branches. The others were still eating so you might as well start the campfire. You were a fast eater it kinda made you embarssed you were the first but might as well make yourself useful.

You walked to the trees and found some branches on the floor. You head back to the pinic. Hearing the others talking. They were talking about you.

You hid behind a tree.

"She should be a part of us." You heard 2D say.

"No. She can't it wouldn't be a good idea." Murdoc says.

"But why can't I tell anyone she's my girl. I don't want a repeat of last time. I want people ta know I'm not single." 2D says.

"You can't. Girls like you single. Maybe after a while but our girl fans love that you're single. And think about
y/n. You know life of a celebrity is not great. Y/n will never have any privacy" murdoc says.

"Think about her d" Russel says.

"I just want to show that I'm in a relationship." Stu says.

You walk up to them they stop talking.

Should you confront them. You felt kinda sad learning about that news but what can you do.

You smile. It was fake sure but they didn't know it.

"I got the fire wood. I make the best Smores so don't get to full" you say heading to set up the fire.

Next to the table they had a tin barrel it was short. It was made for fires. So you placed the branches in the barrel and started the fire.

It crackeled and poped.

You head back to your cabin and got the supplies. The Smore supplies and two folding chairs.

You walked back and handed 2D his chair. You set up your chair and then sat down.

You places the Smore supplies on the picnic table. Noodle wanted to make some first.

"So are you gonna sing another song baby girl?" Russel says.

He says handing you back another guitar. This was a normal one.

"How many guitars do you have dude?" You laughed.

Everyone sat down by a fire. You started playing.

"Wells this is one I wrote a while back." You say.

"Lets hear it!" Noodle says her mouth covered in chocolate and marshmallows.

Help I need somebody to help. Not just anybody....

When I was younger so much younger than today. I never needed anybody's help in any way......

Help me if you can I'm feeling down. And I do appreciate you being around.....

After the song you smiled and the others clapped.

"That's was a great song luv." Murdoc says.

"Are you gonna start a album?" Noodle asked.

"Im not sure maybe." You say.

"Well the studio is open for you luv." Murdoc says.

You smile brightly.

After a few hours of taking and telling horror stories. Murdoc telling his stories on how hell was like. You were convinced that murdoc has slept with the devil before.

It was time to head back to the cabin.

You were still thinking about what the band was talking about.

How can you tell people you're dating 2D. You wanted to be seen with him more. And you knew once they finished this album they were gonna go to tour again.

And you and 2D wouldn't be able to be together as often for fear people might see you two together.

The idea raced in your mind

"Luv?"

You jump. You turn to see 2D with his hand on your shoulder and looking at you worried.

How long has he been calling for me.

"Oh, sorry I zoned out" you say

"Okay luv, were here we should get some rest." He says.

You lay on your bed, the bottom bunk. Facing the wall. You felt 2D then climb into the bed with you hugging you and falling asleep. He kissed your head and nuzzled into your neck.

You felt him start to fall asleep after a few minutes.

What can you do to become a couple with 2D in the public eye.

You wondered.

Music. You had to try and start a singing career of your own. And once you gained a following maybe it would be okay to be with 2D in public. Then it would be okay to be seen with him.

You sighed. You also wanted to be able to walk to a random store without be recognized. Then you thought of it. You can just cover your face. Lots of artist do it. Not a bad idea you thought. Maybe wear sunglasses.

You smiled thinking of the idea. You shifted facing 2D seeing his sleeping face. You smiled and kiss his nose.

You couldn't wait to get started soon. Maybe you should keep this a surprise for the band. It would be clever.

You smiled and drifted off to sleep.