Chapter 63

"Ah!" You yell standing up quickly. Your face was right next to 2Ds, his lips practically a breath away.

"Wuts wrong" he says sleepily, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Nothing I just had a nightmare." You lied.

You climb across him and go toward your desk.

You sit there writing down some lyrics.

"You writing anotha song luv" he says walking over to you sitting on the chair next to yours.

"Yeah, when I leave here I'm gonna record and release a new album." You say.

"I've always wanted to see yew live. But you don't do those shows." He says.

"No, if I did I would have to take off my mask, and I still like the idea of being able to walk down the street without being recognized" you say.

"Its like your Hanna Montana" he chuckles.

"All she had was a blond wig! How did that ever work" you giggle.

"You got the best of both worlds luv" he smirks.

"No stap" you laugh.

You continue writing once again.

Hotline.

Hung up and put on hold.

You continue writing and end up finishing.

"Yes!" You say.

"Yew done?" 2D perks up. He was on the couch watching his zombie movies again. You were surprised on how he never got bored of them.

"Hell ya" you sit and watch the rest of the movie with him.

You heard the elevator doors open you and 2D headed toward the door murdoc opened it and came in he was drunk. He smelled of vodka.

"Faceache! Y/n!" Murdoc yelled.

You too walk to the elevator doors. While murdoc walked back waiting for you two.

"Come on guys, were gonna record." Murdoc groans.

You two walk to the elevator.

You were in between murdoc and 2D.
Murdoc put his hand over your shoulder. You groaned and pushed it away. Murdoc clothes were stained with food and you were just not comfortable.

"Eh, luv. So now that your done with faceache will you go on a date wif me" murdoc says.

You were annoyed. You knew he was just joking. Possibly to get back at 2D or just to piss him off in general. Seeing that murdoc was being more abusive to Stu for this album.

"I don't know murdoc, you're not my type of guy." You say backing away. You bumped into 2D who protectively but his arm around you but you always pushed that away. Feeling just in general uncomfortable.

"And faceache is?" He slurs. Winking at 2D, more like trying to get him more pissed.

"Murdoc we had a talk once, can you please get over it. Remember our arcade hang out" you say crossing your arms.

Murdoc nods and backs away making you feel a little more comfortable. He chuckles softly.

"Im sorreh luv" he slurs again. Looking at the mirror at himself.

The door opened, you guys stepped out. Walking toward the recording studio.

2D and murdoc start recording, you just helped with drums since Russel isn't here. And it didn't help that the noodle robot was in the band as well. The band was just a broken mess and it made you depressed.

You sigh bored.

You walk toward the door and a now sober murdoc stopped you.

"Where are you going luv?" He asks blocking the door.

"I need fresh air. I hate being in this tiny room." You say

"Fine luv, but faceache will get you to take you back" murdoc says giving 2D a nod.

You head outside feeling the salty are hit your face.

You walked toward the edge of the beach and dipped your feet into the ocean. It was relaxing and helped get your mind off things.

The sun was setting and you smiled looking at the beautiful view. It was strange how beautiful a island of trash can be.
(It's not recycle y'all)

"Wuts wrong luv?" 2D says behind you he sits next to you.

You look at the sun not moving much.
"Thinking about a lot of things." You say.

"Like?" He says he looked nervous.

"What would have happened if we stayed together the past few years. Or if we didn't start anything." You say.

"Luv, I know. I like to thing we could of been happy. I made big mistakes in my life. And the biggest mistake is leaving you behind." He says.

"Stu, it's that I still have feelings for you but this will be the third time I get back with you. I just don't know." You say your hand playing with the water.

"Luv, I promise this time will be different. I won't leave you again I promise." Stu says.

"You promise?" You say.

"Yes." He says you stared at his eyes. They were black once again. His eyes had horrible bruises. He looked like he hadn't slept in days. Plus he had run out of pain killers a week ago so he was more depressed that usual. He looked so sincere.

You smiled and nod. "I'll think about it stu. But can we just hug I miss that." You say.

He nods and puts his arm around your shoulder. You rest your head on his shoulder and looked at the sunset. The sky turning a dark blue then midnight black.

"GET IN YOUR ROOM NOW!" Murdoc yelled which made you jump. You and 2D got up. You lost your balance and tried to grab onto 2D. But you missed and then fell into the ocean behind you.

It was freezing and you froze from the cold. You felt your clothes pull you down to the ocean floor. You were finally able to move and you tried swimming but the dark sky didn't help. You felt like you were swimming in a void. You stopped feeling your lung about to give out. You hold in your breath as much as you can and then you couldn't hold it in. You took a breath and feeling the water fill your lungs. You started coughing getting more water into your lungs.

You passed out feeling something grab your waist.