Chapter 48 (NSFW)

2D was still kissing your neck.

You shivered at that action still pinned down the bed.

2D looked down at you, lust in his eyes.

You enjoyed seeing this side of him. He became a bit more dominate. You felt weak for him.

He kisses your neck leaving light bruises. You knew they were gonna stay there for at least a week. You didn't mind.

2D then kissed you passionately, he would bite your lip every once in a while making you shiver. Everytime you shivered you felt him smirk against your lips.

He then ran his fingers up and down your back playing with the hem of your shirt. You felt your heart ache.

He was waiting for you to give a head nod or a hum.

You nodded your head lightly and he snaked his hands up your shirt.

His fingers going up your back. They were slightly cold and they made you jump.

"Your so warm" he whispered in your ear and kissed you softly.

Every soft kiss he gave you made your heart melt.

He lifted your shirt up and then took it off. It was cold all of a sudden and 2D pulled away to take off his shirt.

He then laid on top of you kissing your chest. He took of your bra and left more light bruises on your chest.

You felt blush on your cheeks.

He smiled and looked back at you lust clouding his eyes.

He admired his work and you looked away still shy about being topless around him.

He kisses you once again running his hands though your hair.

You ran your fingers up and down his back lightly digging your nails into his back which made him moan lightly.

He then sat up and unbuttoned your jeans. You sit up and helped take them off your body. 2D pulled everything so you were left there with nothing.

"You're so beautiful" he says.

You smile finding it sweet he can still say sweet nothing's after all this time.

"I love You." You say laying back down.

"I luv yew, with all my heart" he says. Kissing you passionately.

He broke the kiss and took off the remaining of his clothes.

You blushed and he smirked.

He grabbed your hair a bit hard pulling it. You gasped and he lightly bit down your neck.

He then pushed inside you. You yelped and hissed.

"You okay?" He said stopping worried he had hurt you.

"No it's okay, just shocked" you lied.

But 2D saw threw it and went slowly. He didn't want to hurt his love.

After a few minutes you got use to the movement.

"Stu faster please" you pleaded. Feeling really frustrated.

2D giggled at your impatience.
And he went slower. Teasing you.

You then without thinking pushed him down the bed.

He was shocked at your sudden movement. You had a thought creep in your head.

You pinned him down the bed and then bit down his neck a bit hard. Leaving a bite mark.