Chapter 54 (NSFW)

STILL 2D'S POV

I kissed her neck pinning her down the bed. I kissed and sucked on her neck. I loved hearing the little sounds she would make. It was adorable.

I then put my hand up her shirt and ran my hand slowly up her skin. Starting at her stomach making it up to her chest. I felt the hem of her bra and traced my finger on it. She looked a bit impatient. Trying to sit up to take off her bra. I didn't let her.

I ran my hand down her back taping at the clip holding her bra together. She shivered at my tapping.

I unclipped her bra and lifted her shirt. Taking it off along with her bra. I kissed her collar bone and then kissed her chest. Touching her chest making her give little moans.

I smiled sucking and leaving little hickeys on her breast. I hated that every hickey i gave her showed my tooth gap.

I hated my tooth gap.

I then took off my shirt and started to take off her pants. And her underwear.

She looked a bit embarssed but I placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her deeply.

I love her so much.

I took off my pants and boxers.

I placed my dick and her entrance. Looking at her for a yes. Making sure she want to do this.

She nodded and I pushed in slowly.

She winced in a bit of pain. Maybe I did go in to fast. I went slower and pushed in and out slowly.

After a while she started to breathe in and out. I kissed her neck and went a little bit faster.

She started moaning and I kissed her. Having her moans muffled my my lips.

I went faster and she started cursing under her breath. She never really cussed so it was cute to hear her say it.

I smiled and kissed her deeper.

She was running her hands up and down my back and pulling my hair driving me crazy.

I finished and I pulled out and pulled the covers over her and hugged her. She rested her head on my chest.

"Love, can I have a shirt." She says.

I stand up and handed her one of my shirts. I'm so tall it fits her like a dress.

It covered up to her knees. I cuddled her once again and we stood there. I would run my hands through her hair.

"I luv you darling" I say.

"I love you so much" she says.

I smile sweetly at her.

I really enjoyed being with her.

--------------------

You are in bed trying to draw again. Your little sketches. It's been a week sense the photo shoot.

Murdoc had hired a filming crew to shoot the next few music videos.

You wonder why, he usually didn't mind me shooting the videos. You couldn't help but feel hurt. Maybe murdoc is planning something you thought.

If he hurts 2D I'll kill him you thought. Well actually yeah you were able to see why he didn't ask you to shoot the video.

You emailed your friend. After she got a few of your songs played on radio you started getting a following.

Your friend who was your manger at this point, wanted pictures to release. So people had a idea of how I looked. She said I could wear a mask to hide my face. I appreciate that she let me do that.

You didn't expect to blow up so fast. Knowing your friend she probably blacked mailed radio people to play my songs. She just tries to help I guess.

You sighed and told your friend to meet you outside of kong. You then digged threw your things and found something to cover your face. You found your darkest sunglasses and put on a surgeon mask to cover your mouth.

You headed outside of kong and got into your friends car. The band was put filming all week so you were alone this time. They weren't coming back for two more days. They were gonna film their last video today on the bright side.

You went with your friend and took your photos they all looked pretty cool. You thought the surgeon mask and sunglasses would look silly but it made you stand out in your opinion.

"Y/n thanks for giving me a chance. You're already a star! Your album has gotten half a million downloads! Other singers have contacted me for a collab with you. And I've even gotten more new artist to sign with me!" She smiled happily.

I just smiled. You were happy. Maybe now you can hang out with 2D in public seeing your a artist now. Maybe we can have a public relationship. You smiled thinking about it. Nothing could go wrong.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hey love." You say answering your phone. You smile knowing it was Stu in the other end.

Your smile turned to a frown you heard crying.

"Stu? What's wrong?" You say clutching the phone.

"We were filming our last video. Noodle she's gone. I think she's dead. We can't find her luv" 2D said threw tears.

You froze and ran out the photo shoot and back to kong. The rain started pouring but you didn't care you ran to kong. You knew the band wasn't here.

You sat outside the steps wishing that this was some prank. You hoped it was a prank.

After a few hours you saw a car pull up. The band came out. Everyone was here but noodle was no where.

You looked at 2D he had tears in his eyes. Even Russel who also looked mad.

"What happened?" You said your voice cracking.

"Murdoc. He had these planes shoot down the island noodle was on. She didn't make it. We have the footage she looked so scared." Russel said in a low voice.

"You! Murdoc! You made us lose noodle" you yelled tackling him to the ground strangling him.