Chapter 14

It's been 2 months since Russel came and joined the band. You guys still hadn't come up with a name. You and 2D were talking again. Not as much as back then but at least it was something. You and Russel became close. He was like your older brother. He would pat your head and protect you like a older brother. But he gave you great advice and always made you smile.

You were all down stairs in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"We should have a party" Murdoc says

You perk up "party what for" you ask

"Cause we need to have fun. Come on let's have party." Murdoc says

"Why not" you say.

The others agree and start planning. You were in charge of decoration, 2D snacks, Russel music, and Paula had a free ride. So she didn't do much. You were gonna walk to the store and 2D was gonna walk with you to the store so you wait outside for him. You hear him go down the stairs and he walks out the front door.

You wave hi at him and yell.

"Come on 2D let's get going race you there." You yell and then you start running. You laugh as you hear 2D yell in confusion and then start running. After a few minutes you get tired and then come to a stop trying to caught your breath. 2D stops by you and says.

"Look I caught up. Shoot I'm tierd" 2D says out of breath as well.

You laugh still trying to breathe. And you just start walking. The running got you guys closer to the store and you two went inside.

You buy ballons, ribbons and other things.

You and 2D see all the costumes on display. You guys look at the zombie costumes and talking how they should look in order to be a true zombie. You two sure were nerds.

Walking out the store you smelled baked bread. It smelled really good and saw a bakery. You tug 2Ds arm.

"Hey let's get a treat" you point at the store and walk towards it.

It was a cute little store. It looked really cozy as well.

You looked around and picked out a donut and so did 2D.

The lady at the store was friendly.

"Well what a cute couple" she said.

You blush. Shaking you arms.

"No we are just friends. Good friends" you say blushing to embarssed to look at 2D.

"That's what they all say" the lady responds with a wink.

You take your food and walk out the store. Trying to make this less awkward you give 2D his donut.

"I bet I can finish this in two bites" you say with a smile.

"Well I can do it in one bite" 2D responds.

You raise one eyebrow and put your hands on your hips and eye him. Telling him to prove it. You knew he would be able to do it but it was fun to see him do it.

And just like that he ate the whole thing in one bite. You clap.

"I have been defeated by the great 2D" you clap and giggle.

"Yes never test me again" he bows. You guys laugh.

You eat your donut in small bites knowing you actually couldn't finish it in two bites. You would for sure have choked on it.

You two walk back to kong. And set up for the party. Blowing up ballons and handing the ribbons. It looked nice.

You were excited. Then murdoc came with tons of beer. Seemed quite a bit for a simple party how many people is he inviting exactly.

You went to your room and got ready. Shirt and t shirt as always and you went down stairs. Russel had come back with the snacks and was putting them on plates. But you kept on eating them.

"Come on y/n, those are for the guests" Russel says pushing the food away from you.

"Pleasseee, I'm hungryyyyyy." You say laying on the floor rubbing your stomach.

"Fine you can have one cupcake" Russel says

You take the cupcake and give Russel a hug.

"Thanks Russel you the best." And you walk away.

You take a bite of the cupcake they were amazing. You wonder if Russel made these or bought them.

You walked down to the music room you actually never been down here. So it was about time. And yes there was a piano. And a guitar. You picked it up and started playing. You had just recently learned how to play guitar. Your not the best but you know a bit.

You start playing.

(Song on top please)

You start playing. Letting you play one of those songs you just recently wrote.

You lost yourself in the sound and started singing.

You wrote this song. For someone.

You wrote it for 2D. Your conflict of wanting to know if he likes you or not. You poured your heart into that song.
You never sang it out before.

You lost yourself in the lyrics. Thinking about him.

Once you were done you out the guitar down.

"That was a lovely song y/n" someone says.

Fuck. Some one was here.

" You wrote it to someone you find dearly didn't you." The voice gets louder.

It's was murdoc.

"Murdoc you scared me." You say scratching your head.

" You should record it. We do have a recording studio you know." He says.

"Maybe one day. It's just a dumb song" you say.

"Well the party is starting we should get going." Murdoc says

You two walk up to the party and wow it sure is loud. You walk and see people playing bored games. Your type of people you thought and joined in. After playing a few games you looked around to see murdoc with some girls drinking a lot. And then you see Russel talking to a group of people. And 2D sitting alone on the couch. You get up and walk your way over to him.