Chapter 21

You and 2D are kissing. You try your best to kiss him back. Just light kisses. But then 2D got rougher and you really didn't know what to do.

He licks your bottom lip and you don't know what to do. You just kiss him.

Then he bites your bottom lip lightly making you gasp. Then his tongue meets yours. You pull away embarrassed.

"I don't know how to kiss like that" you say. Putting your head down avoiding his eyes.

"It's fine, you were doing fine." 2D says and smiles. He sits up. You sit up too not knowing if he was gonna leave.

He holds both of your hands and you blush.

Then he pins you down the ground. You are shocked. You never seen this side of Stu before. Your shaking.

You don't know this feeling.

"Stu?" You ask

"It will be okay I promise. I won't do anything" he says.

What does he mean by that you wonder.

He kisses you again. Roughly, you try your best and you end up kissing back out of instinct.

You closed your eyes and moved your hands away from 2Ds grip and wrap them around his neck. Running your hands through his hair.

2D pulls away from the kiss and looks out you. His blacked out eyes having a strange look to them. A shine or something. He then burried his face in your neck and lightly kissed it.

You gasp and pull his hair lightly out of shock.

He grunts.

"I'm sorry did I pull your hair hard" you say worried you hurt him.

"No it's not that, I liked it" he says.

He kisses your neck more roughly. And you grab his hair again out of force of habit.

After a while of kissing you pull 2D away feeling a bit sleepy.

He looks at you worried he had hurt you or something.

You just yawned. You felt really sleepy.

He smiled and kissed your forehead.

"I love you y/n" Stu says and then turns off the lantern.

You smile at him and mouth the words I love you too. Then close your eyes. Falling into sleep already.

You feel 2D pull you close to him. Cuddling you. You hug him back and fall asleep in his arms.

You wake up to 2D playing with your hair. He smiles.

"Morning beautiful" he says.

You yawn and hug him close wanting to fall back to sleep.

"Don't go back to sleep love, I have stuff planned." He says smiling.

You yawn.

"5 more minutes" hiding your face into his chest.

" fine, we can go on another date another day." He says running his hands through your hair.

After another nap you guys wake up and get out of the tent and start packing.

2D puts away the tent and you fix the blankets and put Every thing in the basket.

You carry the basket in one hand, and 2D carrys the tent. You guys use your free hands to hold hands you guys smile and walk back to kong.

Once you guys are back you walk to the kitchen.

"What you want to eat?" You ask

"Pancakes please" 2D says walking away to put the tent away you assume.