Chapter 19

You wake up to 2D looking right down on you.

Of course you scream hit his face and fall off your bed all in the same time.

You whimper as your face hits the floor.

"Oh I'm sorry y/n. You just looked so cute sleeping I didn't wanna scare you" 2D says rubbing were you had hit him on the cheek.

He helps you get up and you stand up unwrapping yourself from your blanket burrito.

"I'm sorry for hitting you Stu." You say noticing that 2D was looking away from you looking at the floor blushing.

Like if he was trying not to look at you.

"Whats wrong? Is there something on my face? Drool?" You say rubbing your cheek.

Then you notice.

Shoot your in your pjs. You must have changed last night in a daze State.

You have had the tiniest shorts you owned. Which honestly could pass off as a swim suit bottom. And you had a see through tang top. At least you were too lazy to take off your bra last night. You blush. It was hot last night why. You're embarssed.

You quickly grab a blanket and wrap yourself. Stu looks at you still blushing.

"I came here to tell you that I have plans for us" Stu says messing his hair.

"Plans? Like a date?" You ask

"Yes a date. I just wanna take you somewhere special." He says.

"Where are we going" you ask.

"It's a surprise" he says smiling his face still burning.

"How do I dress?" You ask not knowing if you have to be fancy. Or normal.

"Anything you always look beautiful" he smiles then walks out.

That was sweet of him. And he played it cool walking out the door. But that really didn't help you figure out what to wear.

You get up and just look through your pile of clothes you had washed. Looking for that over sized shirt you had out on Stu once. You wear it and it fits you like a dress. It sits on your knees. Yeah it's pretty huge.

You walk down stairs and make coffee. Murdoc walks in.

"Morning love. So you and the idiot are now a thing?" He asks.

"Yeah me and 2D are going out. We have a date today." You say.

You pour 2 cups of coffee and drink one and hand one to murdoc.

"Here you want some?" You ask

He takes it and drinks it.

"Best coffee I've ever had" murdoc says sitting on the kitchen table.

"I'm gonna make omelets want one?" You ask.

"Please love" murdoc replies.

You get eggs and bacon and cheese. You make some omelets one for everyone. And then you guys hear a doorbell.

"I'll get it" murdoc says standing up.

You continue cooking adding cheese then folding the egg to make the omelet shape. Then you cook the bacon for anyone who wants.

"Everyone come here" you hear murdoc yell.

You turn off the stove and then walk to him at the front door. 2D and Russel are their as well.

"I didn't order anything" you hear Russel say

"Hey love have you been waiting for something" murdoc says.